What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK folkes.
Thinking about starting up my own shifty merkin sharks merch shop.
item 1 I think you will all agree is a wonderful piece.
The unofficial shark beer belt.

Sick and tired of lining up for beer and then paying huge prices for shit beer?
be sick no more.
This little baby fits right your under big winter coat.
six cans not enough?
no worries...you can wear 2 belts.

sharkbelt.jpg

This could make me get back on the piss.

carcharias

Immortal
Ok fella's I have another ingenius invention for those first few games of the year in the searing heat.
This is what I call the "Booze Ball"
The gist is this.....you fill it with your favourite frozen cocktail and whack it in the freezer over night.
You fill it through the patented alco-valve.
Remove from freezer approx 1.5 hours before EDT ( estimated drinking time).
Now in the blazing heat of shark park in the first few rounds the booze ball should be a wonderous cooling treat.
Here is a hint..when entering the ground carry a marker pen with the ball..
This will create the illusion of you being a autograph hunter instead of a tight arsed pisshead.

( the ball is fully autographable )

You might also notice the unmerged shirt that is part of our designer shifty merkin game day supporter wear.

boozeball2.jpg

where do i get one of these booze balls?

also. whats with my pics disappearing? had em on me facey.....

just on that. who knows how to post pics using a macbook? i dont ave a mouse just the lappy.

Special K

Coach
Ok fella's I have another ingenius invention for those first few games of the year in the searing heat.
This is what I call the "Booze Ball"
The gist is this.....you fill it with your favourite frozen cocktail and whack it in the freezer over night.
You fill it through the patented alco-valve.
Remove from freezer approx 1.5 hours before EDT ( estimated drinking time).
Now in the blazing heat of shark park in the first few rounds the booze ball should be a wonderous cooling treat.
Here is a hint..when entering the ground carry a marker pen with the ball..
This will create the illusion of you being a autograph hunter instead of a tight arsed pisshead.

( the ball is fully autographable )

You might also notice the unmerged shirt that is part of our designer shifty merkin game day supporter wear.

boozeball2.jpg

Carch I really think next year we should have a forum "catch up" and you bring the booze ball, drink belt etc. These are all flawless ideas that I'd love to see :lol:

carcharias

Immortal
I reckon the ball might actually work.
I have one of those water bladders that you use in a little back pack on your push bike.

Might try freezing that and see how it performs.

I reckon the shirt would be a hot item..

Special K

Coach
The ball seems doable like a watermelon full of vodka at the scg a few years ago. I'd love to see it/photos of the attempt

Windy70

Juniors
Man, I seriously want the beer belt.

Tip Carch. make the belt part that contacts the holders full of that ice pack blue stuff so you can freeze it over night. Keep the beer and yourself cool.

I shall await delivery of a prototype.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I was looking for my box brownie camera and came across the first edition of the super league magazine with Alfie on the front page. Paid $5.95 for it .

carcharias

Immortal
I must have been cool in the 90's lighting up my smokes inside the club with this little beauty.

...sadly about a second after I took this pic the gas ran out.

light2_zpsa4f975fb.jpg

Latest posts