What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Captain BF

Juniors
It has been reported that Mad Max has decided to cut the grant from the Leagues Club to the football club, perhaps instead of the grant, the Leagues Club could be the Major Sponsor and be on the chest of the jersey. Would the sponsorship also entitle a tax break of some kind?

Happy MEel

First Grade
It has been reported that Mad Max has decided to cut the grant from the Leagues Club to the football club, perhaps instead of the grant, the Leagues Club could be the Major Sponsor and be on the chest of the jersey. Would the sponsorship also entitle a tax break of some kind?
Good idea. The leagues club may as well get some exposure for the funds they put in and it may bring in some more punters to put their hard-earned through the pokies to offset some of the outlay.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 7

Avenger

Immortal
ask and you shall receive Avy...

oJWetvv.png
Thanks ash. I'd take away the mazda lettering and just have the logo in white.

I hear Blades have been bought out by a larger company and are no more.
Part of that is true, they have a investor who bought a controlling share of the company, they are still called blades. Staff is the same apart from some new people the investor brought in and they are moving their warehouse to Melbourne. I was told to expect some very exciting changed in the next 6mths.

Any idea mate if it will be like the away jersey but reversed in colour or something totally new?
No idea they want me to forward order but won't show me a Image or artwork so I didn't bother because if if looks shit no one will buy them at $170 each. So I have no idea what it looks like.

Gronk

Staff member
If you were a pony tailed merkin from Mazda marketing, you'd be asking Mad Max some pretty straight questions about if former factions are dead and buried.