What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Gronk

Staff member
WTF with this Bortman comedian ? Parody quickly becomes lame doesn't it ? Now is just unfunny trolling.

Gronk

Staff member
Encouraging what??

Maybe you should put Bort on ignore lol. Maybe he should it in his sig like his alter ego???

I already have him on ignore. As should everyone else.

Don't know why he is not already in the swamp TBH.

Gronk

Staff member
You have him on ignore, fine. I happen to think Phartman copping some of his own boredom is Karma.
I hate to use the slippery slope argument, but imagine what this site would be like if we had 20 bortmans in various forms.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I already have him on ignore. As should everyone else.

Don't know why he is not already in the swamp TBH.

why should they ?

I find it funny watching people try to guess who he is, like it must be one of our regulars for some reason

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hate to use the slippery slope argument, but imagine what this site would be like if we had 20 bortmans in various forms.
Were you whinging when there were about 5 Maroubra's posting???

You whinging about it gives this Alt more oxygen.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Have a look at the way Bartman is dealing with it compared to how others have dealt with Bart's comments.

Quite telling, IMO.
Bart is a douchebag but he's always up for a laugh, always can take a joke on here which is all this Alt is. Hardly worth getting all upset over as demanding posts are put in the swamp which Gronk is asking for.

Latest posts