What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Dibs

Bench
why should they ?

I find it funny watching people try to guess who he is, like it must be one of our regulars for some reason
Well if it's not a regular we would have no hope of guessing so of course we are guessing regulars

Avenger

Immortal
This place is getting like the Telegraph, headline doesn't match the story.
Most of the thread title in here now only match a couple of posts then the thread get's hijacked.
Which is why most quality posters don't post here as often. It's sad really because I don't think most would act the way they do in person but the anonymity of the internet gives them licence to act like immature idiots.

At least guys like Gaz and Pou have an element of wit all be it with an inclination to shit stir like yours truly. I even find bart to be a bright young man. But some of the shit here lately is just stupid.

Gronk

Staff member
Which is why most quality posters don't post here as often. It's sad really because I don't think most would act the way they do in person but the anonymity of the internet gives them licence to act like immature idiots.

At least guys like Gaz and Pou have an element of wit all be it with an inclination to shit stir like yours truly. I even find bart to be a bright young man. But some of the shit here lately is just stupid.

Internet tough guys ...

giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore

Tbh mate, it's been like this since I signed up in 2004....the trolls have changed but not the content....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Yeah. There are some different people now and perhaps the discussion isn't as focussed as much on the football as it was but I still enjoy it.

I wonder whether the forum is just a reflection of broader attitudes towards league these days. Yeah, we have a 24 hr channel and what not but most people I speak to just don't seem to support league with the same passion as I remember 10-15 years ago.

Just my observation...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah. There are some different people now and perhaps the discussion isn't as focussed as much on the football as it was but I still enjoy it.

I wonder whether the forum is just a reflection of broader attitudes towards league these days. Yeah, we have a 24 hr channel and what not but most people I speak to just don't seem to support league with the same passion as I remember 10-15 years ago.

Just my observation...
Stop talking to Bronco fans Gaz :) Poor little dears haven't won a comp in 10 years and most complain about the game these days.......

Might be the Mangoes but i agree with your point.