What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Johnny88

Juniors
The weird part is that the 2sm gang were having a dig at Bernie and Max for not taking the sponsorship/ You just cant win with these clowns.
Great move to reject it.

Bazal

Post Whore

Chipmunk

Coach
There is no alcohol sponsorship permitted on NRL jerseys, we couldnt have said yes if we wanted.
This is just more media spin to discredit the club.

Wow..the hypocrisy with not allowing NRL teams to have alcohol sponsorships on jerseys is really top level....has anyone seen the State of Origin Teams?

Bazal

Post Whore
Being griffith born n raised and having worked at the winery , there's a few stories I could tell u guys about griffith's history

You mean worked at the factory....right? :p

Even just working in the wine industry in Canberra we hear about the Casellas....very glad we rejected this sponsorship

You mean worked at the factory....right? :p

Even just working in the wine industry in Canberra we hear about the Casellas....very glad we rejected this sponsorship

although i like the idea of a wine sponsorship especially if it comes with members discount

butch82

Juniors
Was speaking with a casella wines farm manager today ( and he is good mates with a certain casella wines owner ) and asked him bout the winery potentially sponsoring the eels.
He told me the family member had to stand down from being director of the company otherwise Coca Cola were going to pull out of the partnership (50/50) in the beer side of casella wines.
Has cost the winery a fair bit of opportunities with his extra curricular activities.

Gronk

Staff member
No nike undies?

Got no nukes undies but

no_nukes_yes_ukes_classic_thong.jpg

Latest posts