What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new sponsor?

Can anyone spare $20? I was hoping to get some Nuke undies made...

images

I'd pay for it myself but, you know, July 1 is coming and I get the feeling I'm about to be financially destitute.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I can't believe it's not butter....actually given that it smells and tastes like semen, I probably can.

Gronk

Staff member
So the merkins @ Cumberland Throw blogged overnight that this NT game will be the last up there.

Has it been formally announced that the Eels/NT relationship will not be renewed ?

#boo

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So the merkins @ Cumberland Throw blogged overnight that this NT game will be the last up there.

Has it been formally announced that the Eels/NT relationship will not be renewed ?

#boo
I don't think it says that it's definitely the last one, just the last as part of the deal. New deal a possibility at worst and given the benefits you would have say likely especially with no stadium till 19 all going well.

Chipmunk

Coach

#boo

The Government up there has changed sides and the Minister who approved the deal is no longer the Parramatta fan when we signed the deal. Shit like this happens all the time after a change of Government.

Latest posts