What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here got a Sodastream?

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
I am looking at getting one for mixers ie tonic, cola and ginger ale etc

There appears to be different models and I am kinda confused. Are the cheaper models ok or is it worth spending $250 and getting a top of the line one?

Any input appreciated!

afinalsin666

First Grade
f**k dude, if you're gonna spend 250 on that shit, get a keg and co2 bottle online on gumtree or so, then you can order actual coke syrup and drink that.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
Do they still little nitrous bulbs in Woolies ?

i grew up in Tamworth and my picture was in the local woolies saying "do not sell soda bulbs" because i got caught buying heaps to blow up mailboxes when i was 15, thats all they were good for haha

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
f**k dude, if you're gonna spend 250 on that shit, get a keg and co2 bottle online on gumtree or so, then you can order actual coke syrup and drink that.

they range from $59 to $249

I just wanted to know if the cheaper one was worth getting or is it a matter of get what you pay for... seems to me the expensive ones just allow you to control the carbination amount

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol: Why am I not surprised that blowing up mailboxes passed for fun in Tamworth? Such a shithole :lol:

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
:lol: Why am I not surprised that blowing up mailboxes passed for fun in Tamworth? Such a shithole :lol:

Armidale is f**king worse haha, cold and miserable. My most recent ex was an Armidale girl actually and her dad was a local copper. Top bird, even though we consistently argued that Tamworth was better. And I am good mates with the local member up there, Adam Marshall. Some good people in Armidale actually.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I reckon you'd struggle to find a neutral who would choose 'hot and boring' over 'cold in winter, but has stuff to do', but you've got to stand up for your hometown :lol:

I'm not from Armidale, but spent a lot of time in both cities growing up out this way. Armidale just feels like people from this century live in it, which is pleasant :p

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
I reckon you'd struggle to find a neutral who would choose 'hot and boring' over 'cold in winter, but has stuff to do', but you've got to stand up for your hometown :lol:

I'm not from Armidale, but spent a lot of time in both cities growing up out this way. Armidale just feels like people from this century live in it, which is pleasant :p

I dont like either to be honest but i go back to Tammy a fair bit. Armidale does feel more learned because of UNE. That uni is f**king loose. Actually most nights out in Armidale have almost killed my liver. Some really good dive pubs :)

Pubs in Tammy are f**ked. The Impy makes me wanna slit my wrists.

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol:

I haven't been out in Armidale in a good while now. I live about 40 minutes away, but don't have any drinking buddies there anymore. Sad times.

soc123_au

Staff member
Soda bulbs are good for more than blowing shit up & putting in a soda stream. More fun than a 5 dollar goon.

Latest posts