What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Like Oasis

hrundi99

First Grade
ThrashViking said:
The music-know-it-all strikes again :roll:

On the contrary.

I actually know very little about music. Just one thing actually.

Metal sux.

:evil:

It's ok for you to pay out someone else's taste in music so long as they don't pay out yours...right?

ThrashViking

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
ThrashViking said:

On the contrary.

Metal sux.

It's ok for you to pay out someone else's taste in music so long as they don't pay out yours...right?
Yeah,i dont care-Mock metal all you want
Oasis are still boring and simplistic

hrundi99

First Grade
ThrashViking said:
hrundi99 said:
ThrashViking said:

On the contrary.

Metal sux.

Yeah,i dont care-Mock metal all you want

Ok. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Oasis actually aren't too bad....there first few albums where very good..Champagne Supanova was my favourite Oasis song.

Unfortunately Liam feels that he's a John Lennon reincarnation....he's not!!..just a simple person ripping off someone else's work.

sydraider

First Grade
They rip off the beatles with their music and the sex pistols with their attitude, they were smart and milked it for all it was worth at the time. I still cant believe a couple of so called hard asses like the ghallagher brothers could come up with a song named "champagne supernova" :|
Still music is as much a buisness as it is an art form and basically you are in it to get rich, they done well back them but now they are bantha fodder.
As for those saying metal sucks, leet me tell ya something, TECHNO is dead, R N B wont be too far behind, too me all that sucks cos it is all so repetitive it is not funny.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Let's all join forces,
Rule with an iron hand,
And prove to all the world,
That metal rules the land.

Rob Halford, Judas Priest.....Defenders Of The Faith.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Half- Man Bjork is hideous!!....it's just like listening to Grace Jones :lol: :lol:

Sydraider

I thought Champagne Supanova had a wonderfull harmony & sound too it.

I will admit Liam does have a good distinctive voice.....well maybe not too distinctive if he sounds like John Lennon. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Half- Man Bjork is hideous!!....it's just like listening to Grace Jones :lol: :lol:

Sydraider

I thought Champagne Supanova had a wonderfull harmony & sound too it.

I will admit Liam does have a good distinctive voice.....well maybe not too distinctive if he sounds like John Lennon. :lol:

half

Coach
bjork is surprisingly very popular and critically successful

though i don't expect many people on a league forum to understand this

Ron Jeremy

Coach
She was very popular at one stage due to her unothodox musical songwriting & singing.

And yes i first heard bjork way back in probably 96....so i guess i do understand whatever it is she's singing or writing.

Latest posts