What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

millersnose

Post Whore
No he only knows how preach Flanno ball.
Hold the Pil
Take the 2
Give to the young outside back kids an hope they do something

Same game plan since he has been here.

Haha

This weeks bump by mr envy

He used to post the same thing twice a week

Used to.......

isaiah

Bench
Peaked too early. Last season in the semis they should have run the cows closer. We will see if townsend makes them better in Sept.

shaggs

Coach
Peaked too early. Last season in the semis they should have run the cows closer. We will see if townsend makes them better in Sept.

There is a lot of similarities with the '15 cows and the '16 sharks.
Both have/had spent the best part of the season so far, winning games they should have lost. Coming from behind and winning, plus really never putting a full 80 minute display together.

I think the Sharks still have plenty left. Just like last year for the cows. That sharks team from '15 didn't have the class and/or experience it does now.

We'll see. Player management both physical and mental whilst keeping team harmony and momentum is what seperate steaks at this point of the year.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Our coach has a great record against the Roosters. From memory I think I started this thread after we beat them in a total upset. Bring on tomorrow.

Quigs

Immortal
I recon this is the best coached side since 73

Lol
Phlenough won't come within a bees roar of Sir Thomas until he at least kicks, punches, headbutts or slaps one of his opposing coaches or if not all of them.

Got to show who is the Boss.

taipan

Referee
Seems like only yesterday Flanno was persona non grata.People calling for coaches like Bellyache,even Nathan Brown to do the job.
We are a fickle bunch ,but now Flanno can walk down the Cronulla Mall,and I would genuflect in from of him.Oh great leader,you are the one.
Secret ?A well balanced team of youth and experience,speed,agility and forward nouse and they perform for coach they respect.Can't ask for anything more.
Yes we can: A premiership at the big dance.

Seems like only yesterday Flanno was persona non grata.People calling for coaches like Bellyache,even Nathan Brown to do the job.
We are a fickle bunch ,but now Flanno can walk down the Cronulla Mall,and I would genuflect in from of him.Oh great leader,you are the one.
Secret ?A well balanced team of youth and experience,speed,agility and forward nouse and they perform for coach they respect.Can't ask for anything more.
Yes we can: A premiership at the big dance.

I think that if we manage to keep our A squad on the park anything other than a premiership will be a blemish against his name. The pressure valve never releases eh Flange? First we wanted a competitive side. Got it. Then we wanted wins. Got it. Now we want a premiership. The bar goes up constantly. Who'd be a coach? Fair Dinkum.

millersnose

Post Whore
yep

this season is already a remarkable success and a marked improvement on last season

anything more is pure bonus

I think that if we manage to keep our A squad on the park anything other than a premiership will be a blemish against his name. The pressure valve never releases eh Flange? First we wanted a competitive side. Got it. Then we wanted wins. Got it. Now we want a premiership. The bar goes up constantly. Who'd be a coach? Fair Dinkum.

We just want to stick it up to all the tossers who have put the boot in since our existence.

And we are Dew.........

Eion

First Grade
Don't forget, we want a coach who can give us some flair and score points. Got it.

carcharias

Immortal
Flano is being smart now
Introducing Nu brown on the bench is good planning for that inevitable injury to Maloney or Chad .
In years past he wouldn't have thought that far ahead .

Feej

First Grade
He's gone up in my estimation this season for sure. The test will be how he prepares the team for the big games. Didn't do a great job last year if I recall.

McLovin

Staff member
Just read with the win against the Roosters, Flanno now has a positive win record... 61-60...