What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Dumbest comment of the night.

None of what we witnessed tonight was Flanno's fault. He didn't make 50 missed tackles. He didn't complete a mere 53% of possession. He didn't give away consecutive, ridiculous penalties. He can only do so much. Sacking Flanno would be plain and simply the most unfair thing we could ever do.

Stake Removed

First Grade

None of what we witnessed tonight was Flanno's fault. He didn't make 50 missed tackles. He didn't complete a mere 53% of possession. He didn't give away consecutive, ridiculous penalties. He can only do so much. Sacking Flanno would be plain and simply the most unfair thing we could ever do.

I am not say to sack Flanno, but i can see him taking over NSW, as he is only that i believe can win it for them, and he might want that challenge

txta2

Bench

But he did pick Maloney who pretty much lost them the game.

Generalzod

Immortal
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgYAAAAJGI0YTI5ZWNjLWUwODAtNGY4Zi05MDg2LTBjYmJmNzdiZTAyOA.jpg