What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

sandshark

Bench
Does anybody think Flanos job is safer than it should be because of his son coming through?

Going by what I have read and heard, the kid has all the ability to make it in the NRL. If the sharks know that than I doubt they would want to upset the father / coach.
Very mixed readings about the son from posters here. Not sure if he is good or shit.

Quigs

Immortal
He went alright in that trial game I saw a bit of. I think it was the one that was live streamed.

Was it against the Tiges?

Stake Removed

First Grade
He went alright in that trial game I saw a bit of. I think it was the one that was live streamed.

Was it against the Tiges?

That was the one, he had a couple of runs, try a kick, also set up try for Nikora who ran a beautiful line. Also today we have the youngest spine in the comp Kennedy/Williams/Flanagan/Brailey

MilkShark

First Grade
He did. He was dangerous with the ball. He defended pretty well. Took his chances. Passing was better. Kicking so so. Actually looked interested
Just watched the highlights, he looked good in there. Hopefully it’s the confidence booster he needed to make it at 5/8

wibble

Bench
He did. He was dangerous with the ball. He defended pretty well. Took his chances. Passing was better. Kicking so so. Actually looked interested

Yeah, kicking will have to stay with Townsend (and Seggy and Dugan did well there too).

But those were the keys, he defended well for the most part, and looked interested. Much better signs from him.

taipan

Referee
Was there in person, loved the whole shebang, and the beauty of it all ,will watch the replay again today.
Few errors, timing mainly spot on, kicking reliable,defence up to 76min superb, all this without 3 of the old school brigade.
Two orgasms in two days ,maybe a tad too much for this old git.