What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZ Stadium GF

playdaball

Bench
im travelling over from NZ fir the GF and was wondering what the view if any was like from the 4th level/ bronze seats. These are the cheapest seats at $65 each and look very high up - any feedback? Thanks

Brutus

Referee
im travelling over from NZ fir the GF and was wondering what the view if any was like from the 4th level/ bronze seats. These are the cheapest seats at $65 each and look very high up - any feedback? Thanks

Those ones are the worst on the planet.

Life's Good

Coach
Good on you for making the effort to come across but I'd suggest getting better tickets otherwise you won't leave there with good memories.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I sat there for the Dragons win in 2010..

Yes, it's high up.. but what I liked about it was you could see all the play unfolding.. you have a birds eye view on things..

horrie hastings

First Grade
Even the premium seats have a crap view, the ground wasn't designed to watch football. As muzby said though that high up you do get to see the play unfold even though the players look like ants.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'll probably go for the$270 ticket but f**k it sticks in the throat to pay that much to sit in the corner for a RL game!

As others have said, you will have a relatively unrestricted view as up on that level you have a steep gradient ensuring you are not obscured by other people's heads. The issue is you are a fair distance away, so the payers will look somewhat small.

Being up that high too, it is a bit of a walk up the spiral ramps to just get up to the level. So give yourself plenty of time when you arrive at the ground to actually get to your seat (e.g. don't rock up 5 minutes before kick-off), otherwise you might miss something you want to see.

The stadium's website mightbe able to provide you with some info also - http://www.anzstadium.com.au/

Hope that is of some help to you.

playdaball

Bench
Thanks - I've been a few times to Homebush but generally spoilt as corporate tickets. There doesn't appear to be too much difference between silver and bronze,hence the question. Its a different story when you have to pay for the tickets yourself!