What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC jersey.

Pommy

Coach
2014-BlackANZAC.jpg

This guy from right outside Redfern station should have been designed in to the shirt some how, but it would have required effort from ISC. Green and red camo is just a cop out.

Pommy

Coach
I believe this is only 2Nd ANZAC jersey Souths have produced. 2015 and this year. I can be corrected.

It's not an ANZAC jersey. It's a cynical cash grab.
The last one had an image of the local war memorial, the first lines for the two anthems and the logo for the commando charity. I can accept that as an ANZAC jersey.
This is red and green camo.

It's not an ANZAC jersey. It's a cynical cash grab.
The last one had an image of the local war memorial, the first lines for the two anthems and the logo for the commando charity. I can accept that as an ANZAC jersey.
This is red and green camo.

Why do you write the club a strongly worded letter?

Pommy

Coach
Why do you write the club a strongly worded letter?

I just prefer to bitch and moan in the internet to be honest ;)
It's like haveIng an indigenous shirt that was just covered in polka dots and reasoning it with indigenous people like dots so this indigenous.
I have no issue with the design as such just with them calling it an ANZAC shirt when I fail to see how it is anything more than a cash grab.

Last edited:
I just prefer to bitch and moan in the internet to be honest ;)
It's like haveIng an indigenous shirt that was just covered in dots and reasoning it with indigenous people like dots so this indigenous.
I have no issue with the design as such just with them calling it an ANZAC shirt when I fail to see how it as anything more than a cash grab.

I'm just ragging ya.

And I agree with the cynical cash grab.