What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Api Koroisau coward punch

Munted

Bench
It was a f**king great spectacle!
Loved the clap and thumbs up.

This is what we have been asking for you gronks, some spice and passion back in the game!

Fangs

Coach
Api worse than Scott.

Walker had his blues jersey stolen from him on Saturday night. Disgrace.

stormbati

Bench
Api's quick reaction and accuracy was impressive would of put up a better fight than Walker. DCE's response to Perenara's question was lol worthy too.

Saxon

Bench
Walker had his blues jersey stolen from him on Saturday night. Disgrace.
He was asking for it. Literally. "Hit me", he said. "Go on, hit me".

He asked and he received. The mouthy little gobshite has no one to blame for missing Origin but himself.

mxlegend99

Referee
Api's quick reaction and accuracy was impressive would of put up a better fight than Walker. DCE's response to Perenara's question was lol worthy too.
Well Walker didnt even try to fight back. Probably thought he would avoid the bin by not retaliating.

The fact he was binned without throwing a punch probably means the next player to cop a punch is more likely to hit back too.

NRL cant help but make shit worse. Could easily exploit that. Pick some aggressive reserve grader on the bench. Tell him to bait the oppositions best player for a bit. Then belt him in the 70th minute and sent off/binned wont matter. Nor will his suspension. Throw in a 50/50 chance at getting the other guy binned and you could gain an advantage.

The_Shield

Juniors
He was asking for it. Literally. "Hit me", he said. "Go on, hit me".

He asked and he received. The mouthy little gobshite has no one to blame for missing Origin but himself.
Walker was never gunna be in the NSW team anyway

Munted

Bench
Based on the feedback in the media, here and merkins like Luke Lewis... He deserved it (the punch and sin bin), it was coming to him.

So why the f**k did Ennis get away with being a shit merkin for so long?
Blokes will flog each other now after the first push, get both sin binned but at least you can lash out.

Latest posts