What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appointing blame

Who will we blame for Widdop this season?

• The coach

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • The forwards

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • The hallfback

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Duges can't pass

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The hooker can't pass

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Benji Marshall

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Objective View

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Another forum contributor (please specify)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn01

Juniors
In light of BrissyRedV and the trippy old dude proactively making excuses for Widdop, I wanted to find out the general feeling. Up to 3 votes allowed. I'm voting "the forwards", "Duges can't pass" and "Objective View". Honorable mention to "Benji Marshall."

Glenn01

Juniors
I didn't realise Glenn was an ardent Mary supporter.
There are only 3 choices. How can you go past Duges, the forwards and Objective View? The coach would be my 5th. The main reason I'm sure he is a terrible coach is because look who the playmakers are and who the captain and one of the highest paid players is 3 years into McWankers tenure. If we had a decent half or 5/8, or decent half and 5/8, even with McWanker as head coach I'm sure the team would be much better. And in all honesty, McCrone isn't that bad. He can tackle, kick and makes few mistakes. Too bad about his ball playing and attacking nous or lack thereof.

Old Timer

Coach
In light of BrissyRedV and the trippy old dude proactively making excuses for Widdop, I wanted to find out the general feeling. Up to 3 votes allowed. I'm voting "the forwards", "Duges can't pass" and "Objective View". Honorable mention to "Benji Marshall."
Just cant help yourself can you?
You blindly keep going in the same relentless direction no matter what name you use at the time.
Misquote, misrepresent, misinterpret all hallmarks of your current and previous identities.
my 3 votes are pretty simple
You and all your current identities are a f**kwhits
All your previous identities were f**kwhits
Any identities you come with in the future will all be f**kwhits
So there you go you have won the trifecta.

BrissyRedV

Bench
There are only 3 choices. How can you go past Duges, the forwards and Objective View? The coach would be my 5th. The main reason I'm sure he is a terrible coach is because look who the playmakers are and who the captain and one of the highest paid players is 3 years into McWankers tenure. If we had a decent half or 5/8, or decent half and 5/8, even with McWanker as head coach I'm sure the team would be much better. And in all honesty, McCrone isn't that bad. He can tackle, kick and makes few mistakes. Too bad about his ball playing and attacking nous or lack thereof.
Wow. You are delusional. Here I was joking about you being a Mary supporter and you actually are. You have lost every single bit of credibility you may have ever possessed in this one short post. Now bugger off and stop tagging me in bullshit replies. I have little time for fools.

Glenn01

Juniors
You blindly keep going in the same relentless direction no matter what name you use at the time.
Misquote, misrepresent, misinterpret all hallmarks of your current and previous identities.
Where can I get whatever you are smoking?
Welcome back Vas.
? no idea what you are talking about...............

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Well said ot
But I think I have finally figured out glen01 or vas or who every he will be next week actually is.
He is Mary all this shite has only happen since he become coach.