What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appointing blame

Who will we blame for Widdop this season?

• The coach

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • The forwards

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • The hallfback

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Duges can't pass

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • The hooker can't pass

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Benji Marshall

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Objective View

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Another forum contributor (please specify)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn01

Juniors
Hero , fawning ? That is your mind , playing tricks with you , yet again .
However , I never did expect to see any great change in your logic , Vailesky / Sigturd and Glenn 01 etc. etc.
Just let me know the address of the asylum that you reside at and I may pay you another visit . ;)
Go to the front counter and ask for BrissyRedV. If approached by some trippy old dude offering you something to smoke, don't accept it.

Now stop your hero worship or I will block you!
Glenn01
Mate, ignore these guys. If you say you're Glennthennglennthennglenn you are.
Thank you

Glenn01

Juniors
Widdop's rapid decline (and ever decreasing self esteem) can be directed towards one person alone.

Paul McGregor.

It is really that simple.

The kid can definitely play as demonstrated during his time with Melbourne, and as Craig Bellamy said at the time of his departure "they (SGI) have got a good one".

A new, experienced mentor would sort him out quickly.
Yep, any competent coach will quickly sort the Widdop problem out by dropping him to the NSW Cup. BTW You are aware that Bellamy is the head coach for a rival club, aren't you? Do you think he has the best interests of SGI in mind?

Old Timer

Coach
Glenn 01 and all parties related
I am ever so glad that we have now got to the "or I will block you" threat which is normally followed by your catastrophic melt down.
Your total obsession with all things Widdop, throughout several inglorious attempts to derail everything within this forum, is might I say unhealthy at best.
The circumstances that created that obsession are no doubt extremely painful for you personally, but it is now time for you to suffer in silence as no matter how much you continue to throw a hissy fit in here you will get no sympathy from anyone other than your own alter egos.
Now tuck yourself up in the foetal position, suck your thumb and close your eyes and count Widdop's as he leap frogs Benji's.
The good thing is Widdop will clear Benji when he jumps unlike Vas who will end up butt ending him.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Yep, any competent coach will quickly sort the Widdop problem out by dropping him to the NSW Cup. BTW You are aware that Bellamy is the head coach for a rival club, aren't you? Do you think he has the best interests of SGI in mind?

You are aware that Bellamy was simply asked for his opinion regarding Widdop's ability only....irrespective of him being a coach at the rival club?

He is, after all, a mature aged man quite capable of providing an honest appraisal.

Be aware, I can do condescension a hell of a lot better than you.

Glenn01

Juniors
Glenn 01 and all parties related
I am ever so glad that we have now got to the "or I will block you" threat which is normally followed by your catastrophic melt down.
Your total obsession with all things Widdop, throughout several inglorious attempts to derail everything within this forum, is might I say unhealthy at best.
The circumstances that created that obsession are no doubt extremely painful for you personally, but it is now time for you to suffer in silence as no matter how much you continue to throw a hissy fit in here you will get no sympathy from anyone other than your own alter egos.
Now tuck yourself up in the foetal position, suck your thumb and close your eyes and count Widdop's as he leap frogs Benji's.
The good thing is Widdop will clear Benji when he jumps unlike Vas who will end up butt ending him.

You have really outdone yourself this time. This is what I posted on the second page of this very thread:

Secondly, you shouldn't take this thread so seriously. I don't think even BennyV will blame Benji Marshall for Widdop's shortcomings this year. The trippy old dude might but if you had been smoking what he smokes, you might too.

I would say your supplier cooked up a bad batch but I'm sure according to you, it's a good batch. But I don't believe you. Did BennyV put you up to that?

Anyway, we know you chose Benji Marshall and the forwards, because JDB is a forward even if he is a far better ball player than Widdop, but who was your third choice?

And BTW, I'm not going to block you. You are just too much fun. Though as soon as Widdop and McGregor are gone I don't imagine I will have anything to complain about so will likely stop posting here. How long will that be? I predict Widdop will be dropped (or officially pull a hamstring in training) for round 4 and McMoron will be gone 1 week later.

You are aware that Bellamy was simply asked for his opinion regarding Widdop's ability only....irrespective of him being a coach at the rival club?

He is, after all, a mature aged man quite capable of providing an honest appraisal.

Be aware, I can do condescension a hell of a lot better than you.

Yep, Bellamy is a mature aged man and therefore it is above him to engage in skullduggery and ruthless tactics both on and off the field against rival clubs. You are right. That is all I will say because your last sentence is scaring me a little:p.

Glenn01

Juniors
Please no. The last time we gave them a shit coach and players we thought were shit they went on and won the premiership...

BrissyRedV........ I'm really disappointed in your conduct of late. It's like you have been smoking the same thing the trippy old dude is smoking. It's no surprise he liked your message.

"The Only Team" said give Mary and Widdop to the sharks. Not give Mary and Widdop to the Sharks. You understand now? You should have understood anyway. For better or worse, obviously for worse, McGregor is a Dragons man. He won't get employed by another club. Widdop isn't good enough to be picked up by another NRL club.

BrissyRedV

Bench
BrissyRedV........ I'm really disappointed in your conduct of late. It's like you have been smoking the same thing the trippy old dude is smoking. It's no surprise he liked your message.

"The Only Team" said give Mary and Widdop to the sharks. Not give Mary and Widdop to the Sharks. You understand now? You should have understood anyway. For better or worse, obviously for worse, McGregor is a Dragons man. He won't get employed by another club. Widdop isn't good enough to be picked up by another NRL club.
Yeah, nah. Thought I made it quite clear last time when I said bugger off and stop tagging me in your crap? Obviously you lack comprehension skills.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You have really outdone yourself this time. This is what I posted on the second page of this very thread:

I would say your supplier cooked up a bad batch but I'm sure according to you, it's a good batch. But I don't believe you. Did BennyV put you up to that?

Anyway, we know you chose Benji Marshall and the forwards, because JDB is a forward even if he is a far better ball player than Widdop, but who was your third choice?

And BTW, I'm not going to block you. You are just too much fun. Though as soon as Widdop and McGregor are gone I don't imagine I will have anything to complain about so will likely stop posting here. How long will that be? I predict Widdop will be dropped (or officially pull a hamstring in training) for round 4 and McMoron will be gone 1 week later.

Yep, Bellamy is a mature aged man and therefore it is above him to engage in skullduggery and ruthless tactics both on and off the field against rival clubs. You are right. That is all I will say because your last sentence is scaring me a little:p.

For the temporary relief of aches and pains, try Rectinol. If symptoms persist, consult your physician.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I'm on board.

Sack McGregor

Sack Widdop.

Vasglennurd gone by rd 6.

SBD
I'm willing to though in some hard earned so I can see the end of mary and Vaeglennurd.
You know what I think I have figured it out glen is actually Mary the way he repeat him self over and over.
Dosnt make sense and can never back up any of his claims.
He tries to show how intelligent he is by you words in completely irrelevant sentence and phrases.
Then when he has no more to give total melt down and dilution.

Eta Carinae

Juniors

If I were giving recruitment and retention advice to the Storm I would tell Bellamy that Munster is useless and should be released. Vunuvali is overrated and KFFL is much better. I would also suggest Au Mau is more than a match for Bromwich. Finally I would tell the club Paul McGregor is a far superior coach to Bellamy.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
If I were giving recruitment and retention advice to the Storm I would tell Bellamy that Munster is useless and should be released. Vunuvali is overrated and KFFL is much better. I would also suggest Au Mau is more than a match for Bromwich. Finally I would tell the club Paul McGregor is a far superior coach to Bellamy.

Did you ever work for the NSW public service? This used to be their standard policy. Anyone useless would get a glowing appraisal and reference, followed by promotion to another department. Problem gone!

Latest posts