What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are AMNRL club jerseys for sale?

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
Ive tried emailing David Nui who either cant be bothered to reply or too busy and the online shop uses this ripoff company who add on double expenses if youre outside the USA!
Tomahawk, can you help?

Tomahawk

Staff member
Dave is a very busy man, I can tell you that first hand. He does the work of 3 people. Being a teammate and co-worker the only time I ever see him is at pratice and games.

I know what you mean with the merchendise, however Dave is trying to work with that company. I do not even have a Bulls jersey. If you would to get a Sharks or Wildcats jersey I would try to contact them. As for the other teams good luck.

I will address your concern with Dave tommorrow at practice.

Jason "Falcon" Carletti

Big Bunny

Juniors
Tomahawk said:
Dave is a very busy man, I can tell you that first hand. He does the work of 3 people. Being a teammate and co-worker the only time I ever see him is at pratice and games.

I know what you mean with the merchendise, however Dave is trying to work with that company. I do not even have a Bulls jersey. If you would to get a Sharks or Wildcats jersey I would try to contact them. As for the other teams good luck.

I will address your concern with Dave tommorrow at practice.

Jason "Falcon" Carletti

About a month back I saw a guy at a Souths game wearing a Philly Fight jersey. How would he have got that?

Loser

Juniors
Why would you want anything but a Knights Jersey.
What # do you want? $40 bucks plus shipping & handling via a pay pal account.

Tomahawk

Staff member
Big Bunny;

They probally got hat one of two ways.

#1 Went through the team and bought it.

#2 When Jeff Preston was in Australia got it from him.

The Falcon

deluded pom?

Coach
There have been several different AMNRL jerseys for sale on ebay in the recent past.I have also seen AMNRL jerseys for sale at a shop in Hull called Rawcliffe Sports. The shop has now closed down . The most popular shirt for sale on ebay was the blue and red striped Knights shirt.I feel the AMNRL really needs to get on top of the marketting side of the game as this is a vital source of revenue for the game over there.