What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Knights fans Butthurt on losing BJ

Joker's Wild

Coach
He is a beast but is also about as smart as your average jersey cow

Reputation as a lazy trainer too. Not gonna miss him tbh

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going to miss his go forward in attack, but I won't miss his lackadaisical approach to defense.

legend

Coach
He looked average to me and looks lazy in defence. He made a crucial error late in the second half by throwing a wild pass that turned the ball over when the Knights were moving up field. Who exactly in our current backline, when fully fit, is he an upgrade over?

bileduct

Coach
I wasn't at the Canberra v Cronulla game yesterday but what did the locals think of Ennis mocking the Viking clap at the end of the game. In some parts of the World he wouldn't have got out of the ground alive.
Don't really care, to be honest.

The players cop a lot more from the fans than they dish out back to them. He had every right to do so and good on him for it. Always love a bit of banter between the players and crowd.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Meh I'm not fussed. It fits the on-field persona that he's built for himself.

Fittler seemed to think it was a bit disrespectful to the paying crowd when it was brought up on the Footy Show.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Some good natured ribbing about the thing that raiders fans adopted 12 seconds ago. Bird shooshing the crowd would have pissed me off more if I was a raiders fan tbh

drago brelli

Bench
Some good natured ribbing about the thing that raiders fans adopted 12 seconds ago. Bird shooshing the crowd would have pissed me off more if I was a raiders fan tbh

Ennis has a screw loose. What he did was disrespectful but in keeping for the way this bloke has conducted himself towards other players. I remember when Hindmarsh chased him across the field after he said something to him. Having said that, here's an idea, let's give him a job in the 'media', eg; sitting on the panel of the Footy Show. Even Raudonikis is there now.

he's one of the most articulate and intelligent players in the media currently.
and he's a grub
and I will miss him terribly

BJ played hard. didn't get the same space as previous weeks. gave ol wado a good belting though

MUST play SOO next year

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ennis has a screw loose. What he did was disrespectful but in keeping for the way this bloke has conducted himself towards other players. I remember when Hindmarsh chased him across the field after he said something to him.

And do you know what he said? Something innocuous like "Have a go mate" or "Just punch me then" as admitted by Hindmarsh. He gets under people's skin but he's not an out and out tool.

drago brelli

Bench
And do you know what he said? Something innocuous like "Have a go mate" or "Just punch me then" as admitted by Hindmarsh. He gets under people's skin but he's not an out and out tool.

What your saying is probably right. He is playing in the right era. If he said, "just punch me" in say, 1973, he would have been punched. Times have changed.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is a tool but its often toolness that separates the men from the boys when it comes to playing pro sports.

They really have to be hyper aggressive lunatics in a lot of ways. I really dont think ennis is any worse than the bloke this thread is about.