What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Dragons the stupid club?

Gareth67

First Grade
1 - Can only hope Gordon (WIN) buys his stake in the club and kicks some heads.
2 - Mary finds a way to include a 'plan B' into his game plan, followed by plan C, which may include dropping non performing players from 1st grade & plan D, which may include playing some some of our juniors.

Either way, we fans will still be here.

Yes , the fans will still be there , always . It was wrong of me to forget the most important ingredient in the recipe , the fans . All Dragon supporters have the pure red & white blood coursing through our veins will always exist and perhaps even bleed a little for our club . These are days that will undoubtedly pass and eventually we shall find our place in the sun once again .

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
1 - Can only hope Gordon (WIN) buys his stake in the club and kicks some heads.
2 - Mary finds a way to include a 'plan B' into his game plan, followed by plan C, which may include dropping non performing players from 1st grade & plan D, which may include playing some some of our juniors.

Either way, we fans will still be here.
I think Gordon has enough pressing matters at the moment to worry about buying in.

Mary, I don't think has the capabilities to have plans B C etc.

Crush

Coach
Mess is a better description. Management know what they are doing - lining their pockets at the expense of disgruntled fans and disappointed sponsors.
Mary is happy he has his two year extension.
Players are happy, they have their upgrades.
Dugan, Packer, Milne and maybe Mann are happy their on their way.

Possm's not happy because he really doesn't like a MESS.
Third person now? Really?

emu62

Juniors
This interview could easily be talking about us
You will see a few red and white scarfs and even a jumper with a rev V in the background.

Thanks OT, as well as being a life long Saints fan also life long Hammers fan. Gee i can pick em
cant i ?

Saintsified

Bench
bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg

Latest posts