What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Melbourne storm the most boring team in the history of RL ?

Are the storm boring ?

• Total voters

Doomednow

Bench
Melbourne lost 17 players when they got caught. How many did the Bulldogs lose?

Nobody knew how bad McKinnons injury was at the time. And Smith just said what everybody else was thinking, if he didn't duck his head then that doesn't happen. It's unfortunate but true, as much as you don't want to admit it.

Sharks still have players in their team that were done for performance enhancing drugs, including their captain

The Sharks thing is a bit weird but a bit overblown. Performance enhancing and the legality of it at the time is arguable is my understanding. But yeah pretty shitty. Not as bad as Melbourne though. And anyway they cop shit for it all the time.

Bulldogs got to keep all their players for one year and everyone hated it. You lost 17 but only one of the players that really mattered. And out of the 4 that did he was the least important. You literally had the Aus rep hooker, half and fullback for years but yeah you totally lost super important players.

And Smith only said what everyone was thinking if your definition of everyone is scumbags with no empathy and one-eyed supporters who are so used to defending their team's awful behaviour it's second nature to them.

Lol. Jealous twat :)

Hahaha ah yes it's so much easier to pretend people are jealous than face up to it I guess.

Doomednow

Bench
We'd all be better off if people stopped taking team criticism so personally. From where I'm standing the Storm are objectively a scummy club. It's indefensible. People leaping to their defence, downplaying it, and generally acting like it's just everyone else that's the problem is just too funny.

moffla

Bench
The worst thing about the whole "But the storm cheated!!" thing, is that no one gave a shit last year, or the year before, or the year before that. But whenever we have a sniff of winning something everyone comes out of the woodwork and complains about what happened 6 years ago.

People now paint Bellamy and Smith as the NRL's two biggest evils but the reality is we got f**ked with a list of penalties for the salary cap drama (way worse than what Parra did...) and came back from it. Now people aren't happy because we are successful? Get f**ked. We are on a level playing field now and you can't accept that we've been able to rebuild whilst other teams have stagnated due to poor operations.

But yeah, let's all disregard Storms acheievement by saying it's because we slow the play down and cheated 6 years back.

#Triggered

The_Shield

Juniors
We'd all be better off if people stopped taking team criticism so personally. From where I'm standing the Storm are objectively a scummy club. It's indefensible. People leaping to their defence, downplaying it, and generally acting like it's just everyone else that's the problem is just too funny.

Bullshit. I defend my team because they are no different then any other team. Every team wrestles, not just Melbourne. Other teams have been caught cheating the cap, not just Melbourne. The raiders wrestled the shit out of Melbourne last night but it's still all about the Storms wrestling. Wrestling, grapple tackles, chicken wings etc were all around a long time before Melbourne but everybody still blames Melbourne for bringing them in. It's ridiculous

The_Shield

Juniors
Sharks. They haven't got a premiership yet.

And they aren't the scum.

Their captain tried to rip stitches out of a guys head. How is that not a scum.

Michael Ennis is the biggest pest in the game.
Maloney is not far behind him.

Andrew Fifita. Enough said

POPEYE

Coach
Sharks. They haven't got a premiership yet.

And they aren't the scum.
Despite my going fishing here all week come 'grand' final day I'll have no reservation in hoping the Sharks win . . . best thing for the game. Especially since Melbourne are already the best team of '16 and doubly so because the shit the Sharks and their coach have had to put up with the last few years and the time I spent defending them . . . I'm going to enjoy a f**king win no matter what happens

Doomednow

Bench
Their captain tried to rip stitches out of a guys head. How is that not a scum.

Michael Ennis is the biggest pest in the game.
Maloney is not far behind him.

Andrew Fifita. Enough said

And yet none of them are Cameron Smith.

Also they've never denied a more deserving team a premiership through cheating.