What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Panthers the most disappointing team of this season?

Panthers are being hammered by South Sydney 42-8 so far. Alex Johnston has scored 5 tries! The big Pom Sam Burgess just scored a try.

It shows what a hopeless team the Panthers have become. Meanwhile the quality Frenchman they released, Benjamin Garcia, has been going great guns at Catalans Dragons.

Last edited:

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The Most Disappointing Shield is pretty much the only thing we are in the running for this season, so Canberra, look out. We are on the march!

DJShaksta

First Grade
The Roosters will improve on yesterday as the season continues because they have a quality coach and a quality Chairman. The Panthers cannot improve on today because they have a crap coach and a crap Director of Football.
Now I've heard it all.
A quality chairman???
Well F&$K me gents call the comp off the Roosters have a quality chairman and that's gonna make them improve.. ............

mistertaylor

Juniors
Panthers and Raiders tied for "Biggest Disappointments of 2017". I think I had them both in my top 8 pre season.