What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Roo's prelim games being shown in Aus?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
are the games againts France, England A (and i think there may be another one) being shown either on 9 or free to air?

sorry if this has already been covered

The Observer

Staff member
All the tests will be shown live on Nine. Outside the test matches, only the game against Wales will be shown on AUssie TV, maybe on Fox.

The game against the French Select XIII may be shown in France e.g. Pathe Sport but I'm not sure. The game against England A will probably be shown on Sky Sports in England.

Anonymous

Juniors
Generally if someone covers the match, Fox, Channel 9, Sky Sports then you should be able to catch a replay on Foxtel. Other than that I can't see any match other than the 3 tests being shown.

Who cares though? ITS CRICKET SEASON :D :D ;-) ;-)

Booyah

Bench
To my knowledge, the only games shown on free-to-air TV ( Ch9) are the test matches and possibly the game against the Welsh.

The others might be available on Fox though.

Latest posts