What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we still looking?

Special K

Coach
Are we still in the market for any players? Young Frank Pritchard from the panthers is said to be speaking too some sydney nrl clubs and I was just wondering if we are in the market for this talented youngster. We still have some molla left over don't we? He would be a handy pick up.

Jimbo

Immortal
I doubt anyone would want to sign up at the moment, if they can't be sure who our coach is going to be...

Anonymous

Juniors
How about one hooker: passionate, willing to bleed for club, lots of experience, cheeky in nature, currently without a team for 2004.... ;-)

Frenzy

Juniors
Jimbo said:
I doubt anyone would want to sign up at the moment, if they can't be sure who our coach is going to be...

Quite.

I also think any "spare" money will be put aside into a fighting fund.

RockyShark

Juniors
El Garbo said:
How about one hooker: passionate, willing to bleed for club, lots of experience, cheeky in nature, currently without a team for 2004.... ;-)
:lol: I wonder who that could be...?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Got one for ya!!

Daniel Irvine. This guy is a Treister clone he is deadset all heart, great front on defender, good leadership skills and an all round top bloke.

He was dudded by our club and at last reports was being looked at by Souths.

He will wear your jumper with pride.

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
El Garbo said:

I would kiss the dirtiest piece of ground 4 deano to come bak

Latest posts