What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Articles

getsmarty

Immortal
sailort-1753101rc-2.jpg

REPRESENTATIVE

Sailor named in Queensland 20s Emerging Squad
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Fri 22 Dec 2017, 10:00 AM

St George Illawarra utility Tristan Sailor has been named in the Queensland Under-20s Emerging Origin camp ahead of the January camp.

Justin Hodges will take charge of the 26-man squad, the former Maroons great heading up the high performance camp at the Queensland Academy of Sport training facilities.

There are 10 members of the Queensland Under-20s side who narrowly lost to New South Wales in their annual representative clash earlier this year at Suncorp Stadium, including Sailor.

2018 Queensland Under-20s Emerging Origin squad

Corey Allan – Brisbane Broncos
Nathan Barrett – NQ Cowboys
Logan Bayliss - NQ Cowboys
Eddie Blacker – Brisbane Broncos
AJ Brimson – Gold Coast Titans
Gerome Burns – Brisbane Broncos
Pat Carrigan – Brisbane Broncos
Michael Carroll – NQ Cowboys
Jake Clifford – NQ Cowboys
Tom Flegler – Brisbane Broncos
Louis Geraghty – Melbourne Storm
Harry Grant – Melbourne Storm
J'maine Hopgood – Penrith Panthers
Corey Horsburgh – Canberra Raiders
Sam Johnstone – South Sydney Rabbitohs
Lachlan Lam – Sydney Roosters
Tom Mikaele – Wests Tigers
Ronaldo Mulitalo – Cronulla Sharks
Apiata Noema – Gold Coast Titans
Tristan Sailor – St George Illawarra Dragons
Gehamat Shibasaki – Brisbane Broncos
Tom Skinner – Penrith Panthers
Murray Taulagi – NQ Cowboys
Enari Tuala- NQ Cowboys
Kurt Wiltshire – NQ Cowboys
Brent Woolf – Brisbane Broncos

Emerging Origin Program history
The QAS Emerging Program was established in January, 2001 by Wayne Bennett to assist talented athletes and coaches achieve excellence. Kevin Walters is the coach of what is now referred to as the Emerging Origin program, and oversees its operation; with each squad given expert coaching and support by experienced staff.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/12/22/sailor-named-in-queensland-20s-emerging-squad/

getsmarty

Immortal
St George Illawarra Dragons release Joel Thompson to join Manly Sea Eagles
  • Dragon's Den
    r536_357_4441_2477_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Manly bound: Joel Thompson has left St George Illawarra after four seasons to join the Sea Eagles. Picture: AAP
    Joel Thompson won’t be wearing the red V in 2018, with the back-rower securing a release from St George Illawarra to join Manly.

The Dragons announced on Friday morning they had agreed to release Thompson from the final year of his contract. Manly confirmed they had signed Thompson on a two-year deal shortly after.

Thompson is the third big name Dragons player from their 2017 squad who will be in new colours next season after Josh Dugan and Russell Packer joined Cronulla and the Wests Tigers respectively.

The Dragons said Thompson and his management had requested the release to secure longer-term security for his family. The club are happy with their depth in the forwards with Tyson Frizell, Tariq Sims, Luciano Leilua and Jacob Host competing for spots in the back row and are likely to replace Thompson in the squad with an outside back.

The 29-year-old played 85 NRL games for the Dragons over four seasons.

"It's an emotional day leaving this great club. But with three girls and a young family I had to make that decision [to request a release]," Thompson said.

"It's going to be really tough leaving the staff, the players and the fans. Everyone has been unbelievable to me and I can't thank them enough.

"I've not only grown as a footballer but as a person at the Dragons. Everyone has helped me so much and I couldn't be more grateful and thankful for what they've done for me.

"Thank you to the Red V Members and fans for all the support you've given me over the years. I encourage you to get behind this great team. They have plenty of potential and are going to play some really good football.

"That was another part of my decision, I believe the young guys coming through now will step up, make that role their own and take this club to where it deserves to be."
http://www.theleader.com.au/story/5137920/thompson-leaves-dragons-to-join-manly/?cs=3833

Drag Queen

Bench
St George Illawarra Dragons release Joel Thompson to join Manly Sea Eagles
  • Dragon's Den
    r536_357_4441_2477_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Manly bound: Joel Thompson has left St George Illawarra after four seasons to join the Sea Eagles. Picture: AAP
    Joel Thompson won’t be wearing the red V in 2018, with the back-rower securing a release from St George Illawarra to join Manly.

The Dragons announced on Friday morning they had agreed to release Thompson from the final year of his contract. Manly confirmed they had signed Thompson on a two-year deal shortly after.

Thompson is the third big name Dragons player from their 2017 squad who will be in new colours next season after Josh Dugan and Russell Packer joined Cronulla and the Wests Tigers respectively.

The Dragons said Thompson and his management had requested the release to secure longer-term security for his family. The club are happy with their depth in the forwards with Tyson Frizell, Tariq Sims, Luciano Leilua and Jacob Host competing for spots in the back row and are likely to replace Thompson in the squad with an outside back.

The 29-year-old played 85 NRL games for the Dragons over four seasons.

"It's an emotional day leaving this great club. But with three girls and a young family I had to make that decision [to request a release]," Thompson said.

"It's going to be really tough leaving the staff, the players and the fans. Everyone has been unbelievable to me and I can't thank them enough.

"I've not only grown as a footballer but as a person at the Dragons. Everyone has helped me so much and I couldn't be more grateful and thankful for what they've done for me.

"Thank you to the Red V Members and fans for all the support you've given me over the years. I encourage you to get behind this great team. They have plenty of potential and are going to play some really good football.

"That was another part of my decision, I believe the young guys coming through now will step up, make that role their own and take this club to where it deserves to be."
http://www.theleader.com.au/story/5137920/thompson-leaves-dragons-to-join-manly/?cs=3833
Pure class.

getsmarty

Immortal
Every NRL club’s best 17 for 2018: The off-season transfers shaking up the competition
NRL Premiership

THERE’S only a few moves still to be made before the 2018 rosters of all 16 NRL clubs will take shape.

It’s been a massive off-season of recruitment and the slew of big-name transfers are set to have an impact on the best 17 of almost every club.

With pre-season at the halfway mark, we’ve made some early predictions about the new combinations your side will be bedding in, choosing the potential first-choice 17 for every club, assuming each side is injury free.

DRAGONS

1. Matt Dufty

2. Jason Nightingale

3. Euan Aitken

4. Tim Lafai

5. Nene Macdonald

6. Gareth Widdop

7. Ben Hunt

8. Paul Vaughan

9. Cameron McInnes

10. James Graham

11. Tyson Frizell

12. Tariq Sims

13. Jack De Belin

14. Kurt Mann

15. Leeson Ah Mau

16. Jeremy Latimore

17. Luciano Leilua

Analysis: Matt Dufty made a promising start to his NRL career in 2017 and that will give him the inside running on the No.1 jersey. If he can continue to make strides and Ben Hunt and Gareth Widdop strike up a good combination, the ceiling will be high for a Dragons side that will benefit from the experience and leadership of James Graham.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/a91431272249f3a5bac3aa52f6f4c8c4

getsmarty

Immortal
Dragons centre Tim Lafai calls for greater focus on Pacific Islands
Local Sport
r0_12_5184_2938_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

New year's resolution: Dragons centre Tim Lafai is looking to build on a strong 2017 in the new year. Picture: Sylvia Liber.

Samoan international Tim Lafai has called for greater investment in rugby league in the Pacific Islands after the success of the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.

While Lafai’s Samoan side struggled, with the team’s campaign marred by disappointing results on the field, the incredible displays by Tonga and Fiji emerged as the feel-good story of the competition.

With Tonga and Fiji proving they can topple Tier One nations, Lafai believes now is the time to develop and grow the game in the Pacific Islands.

“Other than the poor results, it was a good experience,” Lafai said. “Especially seeing the other Pacific teams like Tonga, Fiji and even PNG rising up was good. It was a good World Cup all around.

“I think there should be a lot of work put into the Pacific nations moving forward.

“You see a lot of talent coming out of there and how good the results at the World Cup with those teams so it’ll be good moving forward.”

Lafai recently returned to preseason training, completing the final week of the Dragon’s eight-week pre-Christmas training block. He has been impressed with the level of intensity his teammates have maintained throughout the initial block of training.

“It’s been pretty tough, it’s only been a week but I’m already feeling it, so I don’t know how these guys have been doing it for the past seven weeks.

“Mary’s [coach Paul McGregor] let us know how tough the preseason is and hearing from the boys in the sheds and just seeing how many ice packs there are around the sheds, it’s been tough.”

The 26-year-old is coming off one of the best seasons of his 116-game NRL career. He featured in 24 games, scored seven tries and recorded nine try assists in 2017.

With the departure of Kangaroos centre Josh Dugan, Lafai is expected to thrive in 2018. However, despite Dugan’s departure, a host of young stars are lining up for backline positions.

McGregor is faced with the unenviable task of trying to fit Lafai, Kurt Mann, Jai Field, Matt Dufty, Nene McDonald and Zac Lomax into the team’s four open backline slots.

For Lafai, this increased level of competition means he cannot rely on his impressive 2017 to guarantee him a place in the Dragons starting team when they face Brisbane in the NRL season opener.

“Dugan’s a big loss for us, but we’ve got the talent, we’ve got a lot of good backs competing out there, even myself I’ve got to compete again.

“Last year’s done, so we’ve got to build on it. I’ve got to earn that spot, earn the right to regain that centre spot again.

“I want to build on last year, don’t just be happy with last year’s results, build on it. Do everything on the field and in this preseason to get better and achieve more for the new year.

“[The main goal is] just being more consistent, cut out the unforced errors. There’s a lot of things but for me if I get the basics right, it can go a long way in improving my year.”

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5139341/lafai-pacific-islands-require-greater-focus/?cs=302

getsmarty

Immortal
Experienced duo can close the show for Dragons
Local Sport
r0_0_4684_3123_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

BACK TO WORK: Dragons coach Paul McGregor. Picture: Adam McLean

ST GEORGE Illawarra coach Paul McGregor is confident the big-game experience of the club’s marquee recruits can rectify the late-game wobbles that ultimately cost his side a finals berth in 2017.

The Dragons shot out of the blocks, winning six of their first seven games to lead the competition, and sat comfortably in the top four after 13 rounds.

They ultimately dropped eight of their final 12 games in a late-season fade, culminating in a final-round defeat to Canterbury that saw them go without finals action for the fifth time in six seasons.

It left McGregor ruing his side’s inability to close out games, but he believes the addition of seasoned finals veterans, and current internationals, Ben Hunt and James Graham can remedy that next season.

“The major learning from last year is turning a dominant 40 minutes into a dominant 80 minutes,” McGregor said.

“If you look at the ladder at halftime, we were good throughout the whole year, but in the end we didn’t do enough to make the eight.

“It comes back to that game management and closing out games when you’ve got a healthy score.

“It’s just about learning from what we didn’t do well from a game management point of view.

“I feel, with the experience we’ve brought in, we’re better equipped to do that.”

After being widely panned for their attacking impotence in 2016, the Dragons finished third in for and against and scored more points than any other team in 2017.

The figures compound the frustration of missing the playoffs, but leave McGregor convinced that only subtle changes are needed to make the step up to finals football.

“I take full responsibility for how we played in 2016 which was a really rigid style of footy,” McGregor said.

r0_0_4571_3098_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

EXPERIENCED HEAD: Paul McGregor believes new recruit Ben Hunt can close out tight matches. Picture: AAP

“We looked at the squad we had and how we could develop our own style going into 2017. I think we did that and the blueprint’s definitely there for anyone to see.

“We dominated the first third of the competition, we were running third at the halfway-point and then were inconsistent to finish the year.

“In 2015 we led the comp after round 12, this year we were leading the comp after round eight. You don’t do that if you’re systems aren’t right, but you’ve got to be consistent.

“It’s no good being good for a short period of time and then dropping off. We’ve got to hold that intensity and that commitment for 26 weeks and that’s the challenge for every team in the NRL.”

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...e-distance-primary-focus-for-mcgregor/?cs=302

getsmarty

Immortal
Lafai relishing post-Dugan challenge
Author
Timestamp
Wed 27 Dec 2017, 12:00 PM

By Brad Walter - NRL.com Senior Reporter

St George Illawarra centre Tim Lafai believes he can be the player to take over as the Dragons' primary strike weapon following Josh Dugan’s departure to Cronulla.

Lafai played 23 NRL games this year after an indifferent first season with the Dragons in 2016 and scored seven tries, while also being responsible for nine try assists – most of which were scored by top try-scorer Jason Nightingale

With Dugan having left the Dragons, coach Paul McGregor is looking to the Samoa international to build on his 2017 season and Lafai said that was his goal for next year.

"Dugan is a big loss for us but we have got a lot of talent and we have got a lot of good backs out there competing for positions, including myself. Last year is done so I have got to earn that spot again," Lafai said.

"Mary [McGregor] has spoken about what he wants from me and I have got to build on last year. I can’t just be happy with last year’s results I have just got to build on that and achieve more in the new year.

"You have got to have the right mindset, the consistency and just be mentally tough. That is what the great players do and it is why they are so good. My goal for next season is to be more consistent and cut out the unforced errors."

After returning to training this week following the World Cup, Lafai said he was impressed by the depth of talent in the Dragons squad and knows there will be a battle for backline positions following the emergence of Matt Dufty, Jai Field and Zac Lomax.

Where McGregor selects utility Kurt Mann is likely to be the key to the Dragons backline as Dufty, Field and Lomax can all play fullback. Centre Euan Aitken will return from shoulder surgery and skipper Gareth Widdop and star recruit Ben Hunt are the obvious halves pairing.

"It is a really young squad which is really good for the future," Lafai said. "There are a lot of new faces and obviously, we still have the Australian and English boys [Hunt, Widdop, James Graham and Tyson Frizell] to get back next year.

"They have been training well and I am really looking forward to next season."

While Canberra coach Ricky Stuart has complained about his Samoa contingent of Josh Papalii, Joey Leilua and Junior Paulo returning to training overweight after the World Cup, Lafai said McGregor had been happy with his fitness.

"Obviously in the break you tend to be a kilo or two over but I wasn’t too bad," Lafai said. "It has been a pretty tough week since I have been so Mary has been kicking us into line for fitness anyway.

"He has let us know how tough the pre-season has been and just seeing the boys with the ice-packs in the sheds you can tell it has been very tough."

Despite Samoa failing to win a match at the World Cup, Lafai said it had been a good experience and he called on officials to ensure players have more opportunities to represent the Pacific nations.

He described the pre-game prayer circle involving the Samoa and Tonga players after days of clashes between fans from both nations in Auckland as the highlight of the World Cup.

"Both captains [Samoa’s Frank Pritchard and Tonga’s Sika Manu] heard what was going on and they are good friends as well so they wanted to show everyone there was no need to go silly," Lafai said.

"It is just a game and we know you are passionate but the love we have for each other in the islands is good and after that there was no more trouble out there in the streets. I think it was the best moment by far in the World Cup.

"Other than the poor results it was a good experience. I think there should be a lot of work put into the Pacific nations moving forward.

"The support we got from the Pacific people was good and seeing how well Tonga, Fiji and PNG went was good for the game. If they want the international game to grow I think they should invest more into it."

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/12/27/lafai-relishing-post-dugan-challenge/

Drag Queen

Bench
Author
Timestamp

St George Illawarra centre Tim Lafai believes he can be the player to take over as the Dragons' primary strike weapon following Josh Dugan’s departure to Cronulla.

Lafai played 23 NRL games this year after an indifferent first season with the Dragons in 2016 and scored seven tries, while also being responsible for nine try assists – most of which were scored by top try-scorer Jason Nightingale

With Dugan having left the Dragons, coach Paul McGregor is looking to the Samoa international to build on his 2017 season and Lafai said that was his goal for next year.

"Dugan is a big loss for us but we have got a lot of talent and we have got a lot of good backs out there competing for positions, including myself. Last year is done so I have got to earn that spot again," Lafai said.

"Mary [McGregor] has spoken about what he wants from me and I have got to build on last year. I can’t just be happy with last year’s results I have just got to build on that and achieve more in the new year.

"You have got to have the right mindset, the consistency and just be mentally tough. That is what the great players do and it is why they are so good. My goal for next season is to be more consistent and cut out the unforced errors."

After returning to training this week following the World Cup, Lafai said he was impressed by the depth of talent in the Dragons squad and knows there will be a battle for backline positions following the emergence of Matt Dufty, Jai Field and Zac Lomax.

Where McGregor selects utility Kurt Mann is likely to be the key to the Dragons backline as Dufty, Field and Lomax can all play fullback. Centre Euan Aitken will return from shoulder surgery and skipper Gareth Widdop and star recruit Ben Hunt are the obvious halves pairing.

"It is a really young squad which is really good for the future," Lafai said. "There are a lot of new faces and obviously, we still have the Australian and English boys [Hunt, Widdop, James Graham and Tyson Frizell] to get back next year.

While Canberra coach Ricky Stuart has complained about his Samoa contingent of Josh Papalii, Joey Leilua and Junior Paulo returning to training overweight after the World Cup, Lafai said McGregor had been happy with his fitness.

"Obviously in the break you tend to be a kilo or two over but I wasn’t too bad," Lafai said. "It has been a pretty tough week since I have been so Mary has been kicking us into line for fitness anyway.

"He has let us know how tough the pre-season has been and just seeing the boys with the ice-packs in the sheds you can tell it has been very tough."

Despite Samoa failing to win a match at the World Cup, Lafai said it had been a good experience and he called on officials to ensure players have more opportunities to represent the Pacific nations.

He described the pre-game prayer circle involving the Samoa and Tonga players after days of clashes between fans from both nations in Auckland as the highlight of the World Cup.

"Both captains [Samoa’s Frank Pritchard and Tonga’s Sika Manu] heard what was going on and they are good friends as well so they wanted to show everyone there was no need to go silly," Lafai said.

"It is just a game and we know you are passionate but the love we have for each other in the islands is good and after that there was no more trouble out there in the streets. I think it was the best moment by far in the World Cup.

"Other than the poor results it was a good experience. I think there should be a lot of work put into the Pacific nations moving forward.

"The support we got from the Pacific people was good and seeing how well Tonga, Fiji and PNG went was good for the game. If they want the international game to grow I think they should invest more into it."

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/12/27/lafai-relishing-post-dugan-challenge/

SEAT 1A

Bench
Author
Timestamp

Love the Laf and the CBR fatties. o_O

That's a positive article about the team, pass it on to Mary.

Old Timer

Coach
The following extract from the above article shows it for bullshit it is

"St George Illawarra centre Tim Lafai believes he can be the player to take over as the Dragons' primary strike weapon following Josh Dugan’s departure to Cronulla."

As much as I liked Dugan the inference that he was our primary strike weapon is mindless.

getsmarty

Immortal
Jillaroos star Kezie Apps named Illawarra Mercury Sportsperson of the Year
Local Sport
r0_173_4868_3159_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Standing tall: Kezie Apps has been named Illawarra Mercury Sportsperson of the Year after an impressive 2017. Picture: Adam McLean.
When Kezie Apps broke her leg at the Auckland Nines in February, she feared her World Cup dream was over.

However, after months of arduous rehabilitation, she was able to return to the field in time for the Interstate Challenge and ultimately played a key role in the Jillaroos Rugby League World Cup victory.

Today, she has been named 2017 Illawarra Mercury Sportsperson of the Year for her achievements on the field and her commitment to growing the sport of rugby league.

Apps beat out a star-studded list of candidates that included surfing world champion Tyler Wright, swimming star Emma McKeon, Dragons forward Tyson Frizell and emerging golfer Jordan Zunic.

“It’s awesome to be named Sportsperson of the Year,” Apps said when told she had won the award. “Especially in your local community, to be recognised for sporting achievements I’ve done, I’m pretty shocked about it, it’s awesome.”

As someone who had never suffered a serious injury, the broken leg came as a huge shock to the system for Apps. Even more so when you consider she took up the sport of rugby league in 2013 with the goal of representing her country at a World Cup.

What followed for the hard-running forward was a period of physical and mental struggles, but one in which she never gave up on her dream of playing in a World Cup.

“It was a roller coaster year, it was pretty tough on me mentally as well as emotionally and physically. At the start of year I had my eyes set on the World Cup and a big season ahead, obviously that was taken away from me.

“When I broke my leg I feared I would miss the World Cup and I just thought this whole year was going to be wrecked because of it. I didn’t know how long it would take to get back to be able to play, I didn’t know if I would ever get back running at all.

With the fear of missing out on the World Cup looming large, Apps eventually realised that she had to maintain a positive attitude if she was to return to the field.

“I surrounded myself with a lot of positive people and I changed my perspective on how I looked at life.

“I took things for granted for a period there, but with the leg I had to focus on the positives rather than dwelling on the negatives. That was a big part on how I got back so quickly, a lot of my success came down to my determination to be back playing as soon as possible.

“I didn’t want anything to stop me because I really wanted to get back for that Blues jersey. Once I ticked that box, there was nothing stopping me from trying to be well prepared for the World Cup and train my bum off and make that final squad.”

Apps made her return to representative football in NSW’s victory over Queensland in July’s Interstate Challenge at Win Stadium. From there she regained her place in the Jillaroos squad and was selected to play at the World Cup.

After comfortably moving past the pool stage of the tournament, Australia defeated Canada in the semi-final to set up a showdown with New Zealand in the final at Suncorp Stadium. Apps concedes the team struggled at times against the Kiwi Ferns, but they played well enough to record a 23-16 victory.

r0_0_1541_2152_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Power forward: Kezie Apps charges forward during the World Cup final. Picture: AAP Image/Dan Peled.

For Apps, the hardship she was forced to endure just to reach the World Cup made the eventual triumph all the more satisfying.

“We’ve been preparing for it for 12 months, to get to that point and winning the World Cup, it still hasn’t sunk in. You set your mind to something and to actually achieve it is incredible.

“It was such an emotional time, you work really hard all year and to actually win it, it’s the best experience I’ve actually gone through, I still get goose bumps when I watch the final, watching the final hooter go.”

2017 also saw Apps make a number of big moves off the field. After spending three and a half years driving from Bega every weekend to play for Helensburgh, Apps took up an ambassador role for the Dragons and moved to Wollongong.

Apps’ schedule is likely to remain booked out in the new year as she helps rugby league enter a new era with the launch of a six-team NRL Women’s Premiership in August.

“I’m still waiting to hear about the NRL competition,” She said.

“It will be six teams and the Dragons are 100% on board with it. They’ll be putting their application in for a team. Hopefully they’re successful, there’s also State of Origin again, we have a stand-alone game this year, which is exciting.

“There’s so much happening next year, it’s very exciting to be a part of women’s rugby league at the moment.”

After rules prevented Apps from playing in the local Bega boys team once she turned 11 years old, the 26-year-old is passionate about opening up pathways that weren’t available when she was growing up.

“We thought the competition was not going to be for another two to three years, for it to happen next year, I’m really looking froward to it.

“It will be great exposure for the game and hopefully more girls want to play. That was our goal for the World Cup, to have little girls sitting at home wanting to be Sam [Bremner], Ruan [Sims], or anyone from the Jillaroos or Kiwi Ferns.

“That was our main focus, for more girls to be able to watch us and come to games and hopefully inspire kids to join, play rugby league, make new friends and get active. We’re doing our job and achieving what we wanted to achieve.”

“It was a rollercoaster year, obviously it was pretty tough on me mentally as well as emotionally and physically"

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...ed-illawarra-sportsperson-of-the-year/?cs=302

getsmarty

Immortal
Player Tracker: Squad changes at all clubs

St George Illawarra Dragons

2018 squad: Ben Hunt (2022), Blake Lawrie (2019), Cameron McInnes (2018), Darren Nicholls (2019), Euan Aitken (2020), Gareth Widdop (2021), Hame Sele (2018), Jack De Belin (2020), Jacob Host (2020), Jai Field (2019), James Graham (2020), Jason Nightingale (2018), Jeremy Latimore (2018), Josh Kerr (2018), Kurt Mann (2019), Leeson Ah Mau (2018), Luciano Leilua (2018), Matt Dufty (2018), Mitchell Allgood (2018), Nene Macdonald (2019), Patrick Herbert (2018), Paul Vaughan (2021), Reece Robson (2019), Reuben Garrick (2018), Jordan Pereira (2018), Steven Marsters (2019), Tariq Sims (2019), Tim Lafai (2020), Tristan Sailor (2019), Tyson Frizell (2020), Zac Lomax (2019)

Gains: Mitchell Allgood (Wakefield Trinity - 2018), James Graham (Bulldogs - 2020), Ben Hunt (Broncos - 2022), Jeremy Latimore (Sharks - 2018), Darren Nicholls (Panthers - 2019).

Losses: Levi Dodd (Townsville Blackhawks), Josh Dugan (Sharks), Kalifa Faifai Loa (Townsville Blackhawks), Jacob Hind (Sunshine Coast Falcons), Drew Hutchison (Leigh), Chris Lewis (Sunshine Coast Falcons), Mose Masoe (Hull KR), Tyrone McCarthy (Salford), Josh McCrone (Toronto), Taane Milne (Wests Tigers), Shaun Nona (Wynnum-Manly), Russell Packer (Wests Tigers), Joel Thompson (Sea Eagles), Siliva Halivi (Raiders), Will Matthews, Jake Marketo, Izaac Thompson, Yaw Kiti Glymin (released), Will Matthews (Titans - train and trial).

https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/12/12/2018-NRL-Player-Tracker-Squad-changes-for-all-16-clubs/

Latest posts