What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Game

Dragooner

Bench
Another one of those pointless threads like the Song and Movie Games.

The deal here is that someone names the name of an artist (band, singer etc.) and then the next person must name an artist starting with the 3rd letter of the previous artists name.

For exaple:

Just say someone typed in the artist

KISS

the next person would have to type in an artists name that starts with the 3rd letter of the previous. So in this case it's 'S'.

So the next person would type in

Scissor Sisters for example and so on.

So I'll start with

ACDC

Raphael (he is still an artist isnt he)

please dont start up too many more of these, it will kill the game tradition, i thought of starting up a countries & Capitals Game, but i thought, three is enough.

Dragooner

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Raphael (he is still an artist isnt he)

please dont start up too many more of these, it will kill the game tradition, i thought of starting up a countries & Capitals Game, but i thought, three is enough.

I know but we need one of these because we have a song game but what about the people that actually write and sing the songs.

T-Rex

Latest posts