What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As a Sharks fan...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Creeping' Jesus has lost his mojo. Bunji was good in a losing side last week but is more rocks than diamonds. Will be watching the donkeys with interest.....plenty more lols ahead.

Inferno

Coach
If Nikorima and Milford form a decent combination I wonder where this leaves Jack Bird next year...

If Nikorima and Milford form a decent combination I wonder where this leaves Jack Bird next year...
Where everyone knew he would be, in the centres. But he will have a kind of roaming position. ... not unlike what he has now.
Bennet will improve his game though, just like he has with one B. Hunt

carcharias

Immortal
So let me get this right
Dragons let bird go to us
Bird wins comp
Benji went to broncs
Dragons sign hunt who lost the comp
Bird goes to broncos
Dragons let Dugan go to us
Hunt goes to reggies
Benji takes his spot
McGregor extends until end of 2019
...and we are premiers
Ha

McLovin

Staff member
How does this help us at all?

Jimmy will ask for 3mil a season now...

Quigs

Immortal
Mary has signed for another couple of years. Gee there has never been a more exciting time to watch the Stinking Stains squeal.

@Quigs
They're already squealing.
My favourite one is
"Why cant Bennet just come out and say that Hunt has been dropped because he signed with another team"

Why cant the Goon fans just come out and admit they signed a dud on way too much money?

Quigs

Immortal
Its only a rumour mind you but Ive heard from a reliable source that the Creepin Jesus is going to play the Hail Mary Card when the real shit hits the real fan. His scouts have been sounding out Jamie Soward as a possible stop gap replacement for the replacement Benji who has replaced the Stains headed Hunt.

Mind you it is only a whisper at this stage.

Quigs

Immortal
Oh there will be something amiss in Donkeyville. Trouble is they are the Masters of the Coverup. You won't read about it or see it reported in the Qld News.

Elliot Ness and the Untouchables have nothing on these blokes hey Andrew Gee.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I hope Hunt plays 2 blinders next year the time the Dragons play the Broncs, just to see creepin jesus squirm

If anybody has seen Marshalls last 3 games, in particular the last 2, there is no doubt, that he is the best half 5/8 at that merkin of a club.