What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As much as I dislike your club..

Quint

Juniors
I have heard the rumours that Chris Anderson is looking for a full time Career coaching your club.
You guys are struggling as it is and you don't need the cancer that infected us(the Sharks) infecting you too.
Pease don't accept this ignorant,single minded,old .living in the past money hungry prick into your club.....
He will do the same to you as he did to our team in the end and cost you a lot of money to piss him off.
In all honesty I don't believe you guys belong in the NRL but you do deserve the right to fight to be there and if you take on CA you'll only be getting yourself in deeper.
Fight with what you've got guys,Don't let the cancer in

Slugs

Rooster Cogburn. said:
Just stick with Langmack and let the hopelessness continue.

.............or if you believe the whispers that are going around at present....Brian Smith will be our coach in the near future if Lamemack continues to fail !!!!!
'
Stay tuned for further developments ;-) ;-) ;-)

Slugs

ash the bash said:
I mean slugs my ming is not working :roll: :roll: :p

Geeze Ash...I think the avatar is having an adverse effect on you

slubs=slugs
ming=mind

makes you want to give her a helping hand !!!! :lol: :lol:

warren

Juniors
anyway back to the topic

i reckon ando will be good for south sydney, he will atleast be better than langmack

t-ba

Post Whore
Brian Smith Eh? So Preliminary Finals Butchering Hack is getting the Top job at the Eels soon? Good Help them

I hate JT. Not only did he stuff up TWO potential Norths Vs Manly Grand Finals (Best Ticket in Town it would ahve been. A Norths Vs Manly Final in 1997 would have blasted Stupor League out of the Water), But he also led a player rebellion to stop his axing. IF God was Merciful, JT would ahve been axed after the 98 finals series, Matt Orford would be captain of the bears by now and the Northern Eagles wouldn't have existed :( .

clives_bootlace

Juniors
Schooner Of New said:
I have heard the rumours that Chris Anderson is looking for a full time Career coaching your club.
You guys are struggling as it is and you don't need the cancer that infected us(the Sharks) infecting you too.
Pease don't accept this ignorant,single minded,old .living in the past money hungry prick into your club.....
He will do the same to you as he did to our team in the end and cost you a lot of money to piss him off.
In all honesty I don't believe you guys belong in the NRL but you do deserve the right to fight to be there and if you take on CA you'll only be getting yourself in deeper.

Stick to your own hopeless , unsuccesfull, bare trophy cabineted pack of meat heads, f**k i hate the sharks!!!!!

Bananabender

Juniors
Honestly how can the sharks fan say that "we" don't belong in the competition.....mate the Sharks struggled years back and mate wouldn't it be me calling the kettle black if most people agreed the Sharks were hopeless back then (still are really...hehe).... and should have been booted out.....maybe we should have back then and then Souths would have all of your players and you would have nothing to winge about......grrrrrrr I hate hearing that statement about us being booted out.....go look at your own mistakes over the years......Sharks are not that good a team over the last 10-20-30 years.......

rastus

Juniors
Schooner Of New said:

Thanks for your concern - why don't you re-direct that energy into trying to get some hardware into that empty trophy cabinet of yours. In all honesty, the Sharks have contributed less than nothing to the sport of RL
and do not warrant a place in the NRL - lets face it, they would not be missed, and they have nothing in the history books to show they even existed

warren

Juniors
Thanks for your concern - why don't you re-direct that energy into trying to get some hardware into that empty trophy cabinet of yours. In all honesty, the Sharks have contributed less than nothing to the sport of RL
and do not warrant a place in the NRL - lets face it, they would not be missed, and they have nothing in the history books to show they even existed

once agaon the sharks trophy cabinet is not empty.

Slugs

Raiders 2004 said:
Slugs has written in his posts? :shock: My mind hasn't left the left side of my screen. :D :lol:

Sorry boys...some narrow minded poster has complained about the avatar and the moderator in his official capacity had made the decision to remove it.

I'll try and find a picture of a nun for all you to admire...But I am sure I will get more complaints about that one :shock: :shock: :shock:

clives_bootlace

Juniors
warren said:

once agaon the sharks trophy cabinet is not empty.

one amco cup doesnt make a trophy cabinet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts