What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ASADA - Done and dusted

Ads

First Grade
Even if the club screwed up, the issue everyone who isn't a mate of his or involved in the judicial system has is the douche shouldn't have received a cent. He should have and would have been sacked immediately on any planet where common sense ruled.

It's just another nail in the coffin of a broken system. In the meantime insurance premiums will continue to jack up because someone has to pay for all this crap.
No shit. But the club did stuff up. It was so easy to sack him correctly.

chewsta

First Grade
Whatever happened to Dank? Did he face any time over this and the AFL shit? I stopped following the whole story a looooooong time ago. So apologies for the stupid question.

Eion

First Grade
No shit. But the club did stuff up. It was so easy to sack him correctly.
Right. I couldn't give a shit if the club was fined....I've got a problem old douchey got money. Are you happy he got a financial win out of this?

carcharias

Immortal
He’ll blow it
He is a f**king dope that obviously hangs out with equally dopey merkins masquerading as mates.

M2D2

Bench
Right. I couldn't give a shit if the club was fined....I've got a problem old douchey got money. Are you happy he got a financial win out of this?
Not following proper protocol doesnt just equal a fine, it leaves you open for what carney did successfully.
If proper protocol was followed. Everything would have been handled correctly and then no fine and no liability.
They didnt, they broke protocol. So we were liable.

The chip on some of your shoulders is thicker than a fry thats for f**kin sure.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not following proper protocol doesnt just equal a fine, it leaves you open for what carney did successfully.
If proper protocol was followed. Everything would have been handled correctly and then no fine and no liability.

Not really.....we all get that Noyce was negligent in jumping the gun and not following correct procedures in sacking him. What Pearces me off is the fact that the little prick fails to accept responsibility for his actions yet again and manages to turn it into a payday on a technicality. What goes around comes around.

M2D2

Bench
Not really.....we all get that Noyce was negligent in jumping the gun and not following correct procedures in sacking him. What Pearces me off is the fact that the little prick fails to accept responsibility for his actions yet again and manages to turn it into a payday on a technicality. What goes around comes around.
If there was no technicality, there was no payout. If the club followed procedures, it would be the end of the matter.
The idea that he was supposed to just take it on the chin after putting something else on his is laughable.
Then to advocate what goes around comes around like he did wrong by the club by suing the club for not following procedures.
Just like every person who sued the club after ASADA had cause as well.
The club arent innocent victims here.

Reactions: Ads

Eion

First Grade

Damn right I’ve got a chip. It’s got something to with our highest paid player literally taking the pizz in our direst hour....and being compensated for it. Some of you blokes should be magistrates. Fit right in.

M2D2

Bench
Damn right I’ve got a chip. It’s got something to with our highest paid player literally taking the pizz in our direst hour....and being compensated for it. Some of you blokes should be magistrates. Fit right in.
You should be on talkback radio. Youd fit right in.

carcharias

Immortal
Everyone gets the protocol horseshit
Doesn’t change my personal opinion of the merkin.

“Thicker skin”
“Leave emotions out of it”

No
No f**king way
Why should I?

I’ve vested a lot of time and money into the club only to see it time and time again get hammered through the actions of a few f**kwits.
That includes coaches, ceo’s, players and fans.
At the top of the list is Carney and his idiotic effort.
He managed to get it shown on TV in America.
Last footy player to do that was king of the f**kwits Hopoate.

And yet somehow out of all of this he gets a payout.

It’s the principle.

M2D2

Bench
He gets a payout because the CEO had an axe to grind, which in turn makes it that another CEO comes in and takes his spot and we win the premiership.
Also caused us to go after Maloney.

Carney taking bear grillis advice and noyce rubbing himself raw with getting to fire him twice changed our club for the better.

Ads

First Grade
So much emotion.

NRL contracts state a player has to be given certain things when sacked. Carney wasn't. Its black and white. Noyce f**ked up and left the club open to this. Its not like the club didnt know this prior to sacking him. All they had to do was follow protocol.

It is possible to acknowledge that fact and at the same time agree that Carney was a total cock.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Everyone gets the protocol horseshit
Doesn’t change my personal opinion of the merkin.

“Thicker skin”
“Leave emotions out of it”

No
No f**king way
Why should I?

I’ve vested a lot of time and money into the club only to see it time and time again get hammered through the actions of a few f**kwits.
That includes coaches, ceo’s, players and fans.
At the top of the list is Carney and his idiotic effort.
He managed to get it shown on TV in America.
Last footy player to do that was king of the f**kwits Hopoate.

And yet somehow out of all of this he gets a payout.

It’s the principle.
Most decent people would faarrkk off quietly with their tail between their legs. Not "It wasn't my fault Toddy"....he's the one who has been hard done by yet again.

M2D2

Bench
And you should be hanging with Selim and busy setting up a compo claim.
No, you see thats fraud.
No fraud in the Carney case.
Most decent people would faarrkk off quietly with their tail between their legs. Not "It wasn't my fault Toddy"....he's the one who has been hard done by yet again.
You Expect the guy who pissed in his mouth, to take the blame for Noyces f**kup.
So much emotion.

NRL contracts state a player has to be given certain things when sacked. Carney wasn't. Its black and white. Noyce f**ked up and left the club open to this. Its not like the club didnt know this prior to sacking him. All they had to do was follow protocol.

It is possible to acknowledge that fact and at the same time agree that Carney was a total c**k.
This.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You Expect the guy who pissed in his mouth, to take the blame for Noyces f**kup.
.[/QUOTE]
No not at all but it would be nice if he could accept responsibility for his actions for once in his life. I Eagerly await his next faarrkkup

Latest posts