What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ash Taylor rejects Broncos, what now for donkeys?

Bit in bold

‘So we had a chat but we didn’t talk about anything’...............

FMD mate, seriously. Probably one of the most idiotic things I’ve heard from a player in an interview.

Well a number of the journalists at the press conference did specifically ask him about it. I heard him say that as part of the coverage they had about his re-signing on Fox Sports News last night. So who's the idiot, the person asking the question or the one who answered? Not having a shot at you Beave, as yeah it did sound dumb.

carcharias

Immortal
News.com has a lovely story about Darius resigning for another 4 years
Apparently he is talking about loyalty or something being the reason

myrrh ken

First Grade
Can you imagine the banter at training...

Broncos rep players: Aye Mitch, what's it like to win Origin?

Pearce: I don't know, but I reckon it'd be up there with winning a Grand Final. Youse know what that feels like, right?

Thats giving mitch way too much cred.

Itd be more like: "Jimmy wheres a good place for rehab?" "Sam, whats a good nightclub to let my fingers do some lip reading?"

Last edited:

davi

Juniors
i follow a popular and fairly reputable fans podcast called broncos weekly and they're hammering it at the moment, look up this hashtag #pitchformitch

Broncos CEO Paul White has ruled out signing Mitchell Pearce.

Latest posts