What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
When continents drift apart quicker than the legs of the Woman you are dating, it's time for a rethink.

What are you waiting for?

Either she's not keen, you have no idea or you are gay.

I'm willing to go with the consensus around here and just think that you are gay.

Most of what you have posted in this thread seems to point that way.
:lol:

Frederick

Staff member
I dunno, I think young didgi might have a point.

Bunniesman boasts about rooting chicks all the time

Knightmare boasts about seeing a girl four times, kissing her once, and talks about butterflies and sixpence none the richer songs.

I know which one is gayer in my book

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know what you're saying. What I meant was that I have friends saying "You guys are so in luuurve!" and although some of the common characteristics apply in my case (keep thinking of them and seeing them), some of them don't (i.e the feeling that you absolutely must have them in your life no matter what it takes), hence a little confusion atm.

But I guess you're right, no harm in winging it either! :)
f**ks sake man, are you looking for a girlfriend or a wife?

If you want a wife, there's websites that can help.

Just put the hard word on her, you know "Lets go eat at a restaurant and then we'll go back to your place for a root, cos my place isn't so flash and I hate doing laundry"

It'll be fine.

You'll root a heap early on and then you'll have the negotiations period where you learn about all the little things that utterly f**k you off so intensely. Get through that and it's f**king easy sailing, as you'll begin to like those little quirks in each other and start rooting again. Then you get married and have a kid or two, stop rooting, get pissed at each other and then realise you're trapped because you can't afford the divorce bullshit, so you compromise (usually one does night shift and the other doesn't)

That's what most average useless people do. Me, I make the right decision straight away and live happily ever after with an awesome wife.

Ozzy

First Grade
f**ks sake man, are you looking for a girlfriend or a wife?

If you want a wife, there's websites that can help.

Just put the hard word on her, you know "Lets go eat at a restaurant and then we'll go back to your place for a root, cos my place isn't so flash and I hate doing laundry"

It'll be fine.

You'll root a heap early on and then you'll have the negotiations period where you learn about all the little things that utterly f**k you off so intensely. Get through that and it's f**king easy sailing, as you'll begin to like those little quirks in each other and start rooting again. Then you get married and have a kid or two, stop rooting, get pissed at each other and then realise you're trapped because you can't afford the divorce bullshit, so you compromise (usually one does night shift and the other doesn't)

That's what most average useless people do. Me, I make the right decision straight away and live happily ever after with an awesome wife.
She's reading over your shoulder as you type, isn't she MU. :p

Dragon2010

First Grade
That's because you're male and its a female thing. Just accept it.

:lol: I have. But I also like having my head. I saw a friend the other day that I have not seen in a few months and when she hugged me she nearly took me bloody head off when she hugged me then wouldn't let go.

Ozzy

First Grade
:lol: I have. But I also like having my head. I saw a friend the other day that I have not seen in a few months and when she hugged me she nearly took me bloody head off when she hugged me then wouldn't let go.
:) Been there, done that. Don't worry she'll get over it and your bruises should go away in a day or two. ;-)

Hallatia

Referee
I love hugs, I think they are great (but only when done right, a real hug is when people's bodies are pressed against one another), you get to feel the presence and warmth of another person. They provide comfort and a sense of parties being there for one another. It's hard to describe, but they're just great and do so many things. If you were ever hugged by me, you would understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts