What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
I love hugs, I think they are great (but only when done right, a real hug is when people's bodies are pressed against one another), you get to feel the presence and warmth of another person. They provide comfort and a sense of parties being there for one another. It's hard to describe, but they're just great and do so many things. If you were ever hugged by me, you would understand
I don't mind hugging but some people give the never ending hug. Unless its your partner it starts to get a bit weird after about 4 seconds.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hugs are a great excuse for a reach around boob squeeze. Easily written off as "accidental" too

Just introduce the bear-claw law into your social circle. A female friend in South Korea pioneered it there and made it possible to boob grab to your heart's content.

Basically, you could go the grab if you didn't look at the person directly and you announced 'bear claw' as you did it. It was a wondrous time.

Wouldn't be all that much to grab in South Korea though would there?

I like Asian Women as much as the next bloke but in general I wouldn't class them as well endowed in the boob area.

Been to Thailand a few times.

The Women with the biggest boobs over there were usually actually blokes. Compared to the average Thai, my Missus looked like Pamela Anderson.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Considering Bushy worked in an area where it was mostly ex-pats, I doubt there was any such shortfall

This. Many an ample bosomed Canadian/South African/American/Pom/Kiwi/Aussie had their dirty pillows handled by the great man.

Not a whole lot going on in the chest departments in China or South Korea when it comes to natives, but a few exceptions do exist to prove the rule.

Misanthrope

Staff member
200 pages:crazy:

----------------------

Grip the goods. Reminds me of Yr12 camp. My friend did it to a girl after yelling "Bear Grip" earnt him getting bruised balls.

He's doing it wrong. Got to be gentle if you want repeat business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts