What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ati Radeon 9800 xt

***MH***

Bench
My fan blew on my video card on the series one model.. it's caused some nasty overheating on my heatsink. the card still works so the chip isn't damaged (yet).
anyone know where to get some decent parts? i might have to visit north rocks on sunday otherwise....

OVP

Coach
LOL im glad i got the 9600xt instead of the 9800. The 9800 has some really bad reviews.

Btw i can possibly ask a mate who can get you wholesale prices, but of course he'll charge you but i dont think it would be much. Where do u live btw ? If u arent in Sydney then forget it. PM me if u want it, BUT make sure you know what card u want to replace it.

bulldog

Bench
Just take your fan to North Rocks and buy a replacement, easy to remove and replace, but you may have to swap the power cables on the fans to get it to fit your cards connector.

LOL im glad i got the 9600xt instead of the 9800. The 9800 has some really bad reviews.

The 9800 is a superior card. Aside from some driver related issues, which the 9600 shares, the 9800 has no significant faults that I know of.

***MH***

Bench
i'm in sydney.....

yeah dog, I got the fan out, the cable has a two pin connector, i'll just have to do a chop and swap if that's the case.

Latest posts