What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Phantom Siren

Collateral

Coach
Here's a tip buddy:

Dont go off when the opposition has the ball right before half time!!!!!

Deadset tonight is the second time you have done that and the player has thought it was the real siren and made a solo effort to score a try.

That number 15 from the Cowboys was going to pass it until the siren went off so he decided to run it and scored.

The other incident is from last year against the Broncos at WIN and when you did it, Ikin chipped, chased, regathered and scored a try.

Do everyone a favour and do it when WE have the ball only.

Anonymous

Juniors
Have to agree. It was funny when it was new but the joke's wearing a bit thin now. Put a sock in it mate.

It's like going to a family reunion and listening to my old uncle telling everyone the same old stories over and over again. Eventually, someone tells him to get some new material.

Collateral

Coach
Willow said:
It's like going to a family reunion and listening to my old uncle telling everyone the same old stories over and over again.

:lol:

Yeah it was a bit of a laugh the first, second and third time...but i just got annoying a while ago.

We need something new...like a Phantom ground announcer to announce that the Refs car has been broken into or something.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Regardless of whether people think it's a funny thing/intresting talent - If the phantom siren is trying in disrupt the play (and he has the ability to do so) isn't it like running onto the ground?

I'm surprised some action hasn't been taken against him :?

(especially if it keeps hurting the Dragons ;-) )

lodown

Juniors
One of the first things you are told in juniors is, it is not half time or full time till the player with the ball has been tackled. The dragons look like they thought it was half time already and just stood there.

The phantom siren isn't to blame, it is the Dragons players who are to blame.

I think you are clutching at straws for the loss.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol... I love it when people use mind reading techniques to sidetrack a discussion. :lol:

That a rather long bow to draw isnt it? Indeed, you're clutching at straws to suggest such a thing. 8)

Anonymous

Juniors
They just exposed the Phantom Siren on Fox at Panthers v Manly game.
That'll be circulated.

Could this be the end of the phantom?