What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Bunny Boy

Southernsaint

Staff member
Where are you?? So many posts in other teams forums but you're conspicuous by your absence in here...

Looking forward to seeing the "10 blokes & a piss-poor sign" on Sunday.

I hope the Souths fans don't complain about the Dragon Army's behaviour like they did after the "alchoholic" chants levelled at Julian O'Neill in 1999 :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
"3 Song Army, 3 Song Army, 3 Song Army"!!

Where are you making your rendezvous?? Centrelink??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Where are you?? So many posts in other teams forums but you're conspicuous by your absence in here...

I hope the Souths fans don't complain about the Dragon Army's behaviour like they did after the "alchoholic" chants levelled at Julian O'Neill in 1999 :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

In here socksy. I have other Souths forums to attend to, that I dont really come on the Front Row forums, unless its to leave a little message on scum forums ie. dragqueens and rooster scum.

Everyone knows that the Burrow is the benchmark in the NRL regarding supporting the shirts. Most array of songs, support home and away REGARDLESS of where the team is.

I always look forward to this meeting because even if we do lose, we always get a good chuckle out of the 3 song army. It makes it quite easy for us to make you look like fools because you only have 3 songs.

Even the coppers think your wank...
Even the coppers even the coppers
Even the coppers think your wank!

:lol:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

In here socksy. I have other Souths forums to attend to, that I dont really come on the Front Row forums, unless its to leave a little message on scum forums ie. dragqueens and rooster scum.

Everyone knows that the Burrow is the benchmark in the NRL regarding supporting the shirts. Most array of songs, support home and away REGARDLESS of where the team is.
I always look forward to this meeting because even if we do lose, we always get a good chuckle out of the 3 song army. It makes it quite easy for us to make you look like fools because you only have 3 songs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats made my day, funniest thing I have read in ages. :lol: :lol: What are you saying that the burrow actually has supporters who sing??? What the hell do they sing? I can hardly see them behind the banner let alone hear them. :roll: Poor deluded people in denial.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Red V said:
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now thats made my day, funniest thing I have read in ages. :lol: :lol: What are you saying that the burrow actually has supporters who sing??? What the hell do they sing? I can hardly see them behind the banner let alone hear them. :roll: Poor deluded people in denial.

How old are you? 4 or 5? Ill take 10 bucks on 3!

Youve got no idea. We out sung you last year, and we'll do it again this year. Just because you have 200 odd people sitting together doesnt make it an army when your quiter than a local library.

Anyone can sit together. The real armys are the ones who sing.

In that case, the Dragqueens fall very short.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Souths and the poor excuse for a supporters group ie the Burrow, truly are the embarrassment of the league.

I heard half of you had left after 25 minutes, and that was during Premier League lol

SaintTPP

First Grade
Bunny Boy said:
Red V said:
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Youve got no idea. We out sung you last year, and we'll do it again this year. Just because you have 200 odd people sitting together doesnt make it an army when your quiter than a local library.

No. Last year I was at the other end of the =feild and you lot sounded like mice, all i could see was hands moving up and down and a little squeel hear and there. Now where is your Saints avatar......I can't beileve you lot though you even had half a chance to beat us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
Souths and the poor excuse for a supporters group ie the Burrow, truly are the embarrassment of the league.

I heard half of you had left after 25 minutes, and that was during Premier League lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: They are all a mean bunch, they wanted to burn the jersey. I don't blame them, after all they are souths supporters. :lol: :lol:

chooky

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
Red V said:
Bunny Boy said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

good one for out singing bunny boy, how is your team going?

Southernsaint

Staff member
chooky said:
good one for out singing bunny boy, how is your team going?

That's details, Chooky, they only tackle the big issues here (as well as selling them!!)...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Clevo

Juniors
Oh...so why were two DA supporters carried away by the coppers and the rest left the stadium with their tails tucked between their legs????

Bunny Boy...they only actually have 2 songs....the third is a slower sung version of the other. :)

Rexxy

Coach
I thought it was good how there were more Saints supporters in the crowd , yet it was a rabbitohs home game.

The same will happen next year, at your new home ground in Gosford, Alan Jones Stadium.

Which reminds me, its Wimbledon time. I hope your patron doesnt fall foul of the law in London.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Rex,

Geez you remind me of a bloke I used to know Magnay was his name, and banging done the gavel was his game ;-)

Anyway I'm off to haunt some other forums.

Rexxy

Coach
Wobbygong said:
Rex,

Geez you remind me of a bloke I used to know Magnay was his name, and banging done the gavel was his game ;-)

Anyway I'm off to haunt some other forums.

I don't know any scummers. Even my scummer relatives I have disowned and then put contracts out on them. And If I do know you I dont have time to do any detective work either. ;-) So pizz off. Scummer. You pelican.