What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn; Nad-ticklers

gregstar

Referee
good luck this friday you dung-punching freaks.

we've had our part one away win so obviously as per usual, part two away win will probably swing your way, as tragic as that is.

I'm guessing you'll be at your boring best under supercoach flanno attempting to play mind-games against supercoach jowls which for obvious reasons is impossible.

btw, how's doogin going?

back to your zither playing you anal pleats.

Card Shark

Immortal
Stop playing with us, we aren’t dumb.

You cheating Quigs will trample us...unless there is a massive turn around in form.

As it’s still April, you will win.

It is not fair we play the April premiers twice in that period.

carcharias

Immortal
Last time the dragons were this confident the big Fifita out run old google legs to score on the bell... at the dragons 3rd home ground too from memory.

gregstar

Referee
when you're leading by the end of april, there's no point trying beyond it because you already know you're the best. why risk injury thereafter.

i forgot just how clueless you dung-punchers are.

snout

First Grade
Rootin tootin Doogs has sat out 2 weeks to get himself in top shelf for this.

Will be hotter than a meat raffle at a kingscliff hotel.

gregstar

Referee
sorry!

i forgot.

eat sh*t you worthless foreskins.

it was a pretty crappy game. we could have been better & your mob of downies could have been better even with your 4 miserable geniuss injured. as with every first grade game seemingly this season, first half possession f*cked you.

btw - why did you let moloney go?

carcharias

Immortal
sorry!

i forgot.

eat sh*t you worthless foreskins.

it was a pretty crappy game. we could have been better & your mob of downies could have been better even with your 4 miserable geniuss injured. as with every first grade game seemingly this season, first half possession f*cked you.

btw - why did you let moloney go?

You would’ve been shitting your pants at about the 60th min mark.

You pretenders are gonna fall hard.
It’ll be hilarious now all your half arsed blow in supporters are suddenly footy fans again.

gregstar

Referee
i'm certainly awaiting the jowls affect. as night follows day, we will fade.

the 60th minute mark has happened a couple of times to us, i believed you guys were f*cked regardless - too little possession which knackered your team combined with key injuries - 20 mins remaining is a long time under those circumstances whether you had hit the front or not.

we handled the second half a sh*load better than your gumbies in the first clash.