What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn: Titan Supporters

Kingytek

Juniors
Unfortunatly I can see alot of fans using Titans as their second favourite side. Which is fair enough, as we develop our Team we will also develop our fan base. Firsty, what will we call our Titan's supporter base? Secondly, who will be a member of the Titans supporter club before the whistle is blown for their first game in 2007?

Kingytek

Juniors
Looking to create a Titan supporters tag for sigs. Let me know if your interested. Im also toying with personalising this with nicknames!

Kingytek

Juniors
Some other Fans are throwing around supporter names like The Legion or The Spartan Army.
I like the name Titan's Troopers

ParraMatt

Bench
im part of this, being born up on the gold coast and always having a soft spot for the seagulls and the chargers ill put my name down to be a 2nd supporter of the titans, 1st being parramatta

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'll probably be a bandwagon supporter of the Titans from day 1. Can't stand Brisbane so it'll be great to have another team nearby that I can support when the Warriors aren't playing. It gets a bit tiresome going to every Bronco game and cheering hard for the other team. It'd be nice to be on the majority for once.

Kingytek

Juniors
Hey guys, had some spare time on my hands! Feel free to use it. At the same time, I wont be offended if you don't.

tufftitan.gif

parramatt.gif

keepingthefaith.gif

Hindyscrack.gif

coldhardbitch.gif

If you want one made up, just let me know!

Go Titans!

Parra Guru

Coach
Nice initiative Kingytek.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on the Titans too. Good luck with your growing support.

Wiki

Juniors
Titanics is probably the best name you will ever come up with

Titans + Fantatics = Titanics

Hahah thats 100% gold.

I would take that on board.

JK

Titanics - always going down

I think the Legion or Spartan Army go better.

GreenMachine

Juniors
I'll back the titans when theyre not playing Canberra.

I used to do the same for North Queensland before they signed Jonathon Thurston...

I love the gold coast too. I wish i lived up there!