What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aug-Dec 2016 Internationals

Evil Homer

Staff member
That is a lot of games for Ireland, all full strength or some domestic only? Good to see some countries showing initiative with internationals.
Surely the Italy match and probably the Malta match would be domestic only, the pro season is still going on then.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ireland's facebook says domestic.

I'd assume the vast majority of these are except the Qualifiers and 4N, unless we hear otherwise.

adamkungl

Immortal
This weekend Hawaii is holding a festival including Canada v Fiji and Samoa v Tonga matches.
Canada's twitter is saying "Fingers crossed for good news" regarding a stream but running out of time...

Meanwhile at home a 2nd Canada squad are hosting England Lionhearts, which won't be streamed but will be recorded and presumably be available for viewing later.

I believe the squads are split East/West Canada.

Evil Homer

Staff member
This weekend Hawaii is holding a festival including Canada v Fiji and Samoa v Tonga matches.
Canada's twitter is saying "Fingers crossed for good news" regarding a stream but running out of time...

Meanwhile at home a 2nd Canada squad are hosting England Lionhearts, which won't be streamed but will be recorded and presumably be available for viewing later.

I believe the squads are split East/West Canada.
England Lionhearts are playing Ontario, I guess BC are in Hawaii based on that.

adamkungl

Immortal
Can't edit original post any more... is this something mods can help?

Italy def by Ireland 26 - 60
Belgium
def Netherlands 32-12

Nuke

Staff member
Spain have broadcast their internationals at least once previously, so fingers crossed they'll do so again for these up-coming games.

adamkungl

Immortal
Apparently FIRL have video of the Ireland game on their website, if anyone's interested in watching it

latingringo101

Juniors
Don't think this has been posted but Latin Heat will be helping to run various international games as well.

1. Combined USA/Canada team vs Latin Heat First Team- Sep 30th, @ Penrith.

2. Africa United vs Latin Heat- 1st of October @ Liverpool All Saints.

3. Latino 9s Tournament (Featuring Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Peru, Uruguay etc) at All Saints, Liverpool, October 22nd.

And of course,

4. Chile v Brazil & Argentina in Miramar, Argentina on 12th & 13th of November, 2016!