What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AusKick is not Aussie Rules

docbrown

Coach
Quite clearly there is Australian football participation at schools, that is not auskick,

You seriously have no idea, the Paul Kelly cup, intra school primary comps, inter school primary comps and the mullticultural program all generally use the same rules as auskick, ie: they are usually modified games.

The gala day you are referring to, use auskick rules as well,

So the gala days are:

* Free
* Played in schools
* Played using the exact same rules as Auskick
* Organised by the AFL
* And the AFL themselves call it AUSKICK

You do realise that to play at the Auskick gala day you have to sign an insurance release and register to participate? :lol:

And now you're claiming it's NSW AFL's fault. Guess what - they're owned by the AFL!

spritzer

So the gala days are:

* Free
* Played in schools
* Played using the exact same rules as Auskick
* Organised by the AFL
* And the AFL themselves call it AUSKICK

You do realise that to play at the Auskick gala day you have to sign an insurance release and register to participate? :lol:

And now you're claiming it's NSW AFL's fault. Guess what - they're owned by the AFL!

When you register for auskick and pay, you recieve a auskick pack.

http://www.aflauskick.com.au/register/auskick-membership-pack

In 2012, each registered NAB AFL Auskick participant will receive:

• Synthetic Sherrin football
  • Backpack (Rookie) – very cool colours for girls and boys, you can use it for school!
  • Sportsbag (Pro)
  • NAB AFL Auskick cap
  • Drink bottle (Rookie)
  • Stationery set
  • Height chart
  • Activity book
  • NAB Kick Back Book
  • Footy cards – start your collection courtesy of Team Zone
  • Footy pump (Rookie)
  • A pair of Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation Shoelaces courtesy of embracia
Kids who play in the gala day, dont get a auskick pack, when quite clearly the AFL website states that all registered auskickers get the pack !.

In general auskick gala days are played on weekends a couple times a season between different clubs.

http://www.aflnswact.com.au/index.p...ws]=121&tx_ttnews[backPid]=4&cHash=a0e4da9234

http://rouse-hill-times.whereilive.com.au/photos/gallery/auskick/

papabear

Juniors
spritzer how about letting afl stand on its own feet for the game it is instead of trying to verbal your point home?

docbrown

Coach
When you register for auskick and pay, you recieve a auskick pack.

Irrelevant. You can still play Auskick, not get the pack and be registered for free during every Gala Day:

http://au.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A..._resources/newsletter-week-9--term-2-2011.pdf

The Hawkesbury Saints have offered FREE
registration and free trial to students in K-2 at St
Monica’s on Saturday mornings at Benson’s Lane.
Auskickers receive a Saints Guernsey & GWS Giants
Backpack, but aside from those benefits children have
fun in a safe environment while learning the valuable
life lessons of teamwork & sportsmanship. Please
contact Darren Barlow (0405640074) or Jordie Sims
(0429599364) for more information about how your
child could be involved in Auskick.

Free.
Registered.
Auskick.

Plus they get free tanktops!

spritzer

Irrelevant. You can still play Auskick, not get the pack and be registered for free during every Gala Day:

http://au.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A..._resources/newsletter-week-9--term-2-2011.pdf

Free.
Registered.
Auskick.

Plus they get free tanktops!

All you have done is proven my point, about what is considered real auskick note the use of the word trial, you like , you buy !!

Backpack.

Have you actually had any real life experience with auskick or junior Australian football ?, your obviously are fixated with it, you must have trawled through a mountain of info to get to this obscure school newsletter.

docbrown

Coach
All you have done is proven my point, about what is considered real auskick note the use of the word trial, you like , you buy !!

Backpack.

Have you actually had any real life experience with auskick or junior Australian football ?, your obviously are fixated with it, you must have trawled through a mountain of info to get to this obscure school newsletter.

Do you know anything about AFL's propaganda in NSW & QLD? Obviously not because you're just some f**ktard troll stalking a rugby league webpage.

In your mind the AFL hands out free Auskick registrations and then just throws the names into trash. :lol: You're delusional!

spritzer

Do you know anything about AFL's propaganda in NSW & QLD? Obviously not because you're just some f**ktard troll stalking a rugby league webpage.

In your mind the AFL hands out free Auskick registrations and then just throws the names into trash. :lol: You're delusional!

Considering the obvious countless hours that you have put in researching Australian football over the internet, you still dont know much.

Reverting to child like insults and child like tantrums whenever you are proven wrong, is a real reflection of your self.

Hate for something is usually bought about by ignorance, you have it in spades.

docbrown

Coach
Considering the obvious countless hours that you have put in researching Australian football over the internet, you still dont know much.

Reverting to child like insults and child like tantrums whenever you are proven wrong, is a real reflection of your self.

Hate for something is usually bought about by ignorance, you have it in spades.

Your reply is a child like tantrum. Boo hoo. Somebody doesn't like AFL. :lol:

But keep trolling, trolling, trolling. :BDH:

spritzer

Your reply is a child like tantrum. Boo hoo. Somebody doesn't like AFL. :lol:

But keep trolling, trolling, trolling. :BDH:

Huge, huge difference between not liking something, or being indifferent, to what you are, you should realise the difference.

Your obvious obsession, has found you googling Australian football for hours, as evidenced by you finding of obscure little snippetts of info in school newsletters.

It would be interesting to know whether you love RL more than you hate Australian football, i guess your posting history would tell us, my guess is that you probably don't even know yourself.

docbrown

Coach
I don't give a shit if you look at my posting history. It's public record for f**k sake.

On occassion I do like to annoy trolls like yourself purely because you get so worked up about your pathetic little game, hence why you're here in the first place.

You seem to think that you're the first troll to come and preach his gospel. You're not. You're just a nobody in a long line of nobodies.

spritzer

I don't give a shit if you look at my posting history. It's public record for f**k sake.

On occassion I do like to annoy trolls like yourself purely because you get so worked up about your pathetic little game, hence why you're here in the first place.

You seem to think that you're the first troll to come and preach his gospel. You're not. You're just a nobody in a long line of nobodies.

Your the one getting worked up, especially when you have been repeatedly shown up to be wrong.

Quite ironic that you would bandy the word 'troll' around.

spritzer

You are troll. Accept it. Find a tram. Jump in front of it. :lol:

Yep i got it, as soon as you are shown up for being wrong, misinformed, making stuff up, spending copius amounts of hours googling Australian football, when its not even a sport you like, you squeal troll.

docbrown

Coach
Well I love all your posts about rugby league. You seem to be a big fan of the game.

What team do you support again? The Fremantle c**k suckers?

In-goal

Bench
Gold, I've often wondered about how much time these dead beats waste at work reading about a game they so desperately hate.

I think the word ironic best serves the scenario.

In-goal

Bench
I don't proclaim to hate Aussie rules, my nephews play the game out near Liverpool, I quite enjoy it.

The_Wookie

Bench
Page 75 of the AFL 2011 Annual Report DOES break the state figures into categories which separate junior, senior, school and auskick figures. Too many graphs to reproduce.

The Graphing isnt as specific as Id like per numbers, but it does give a clear indication that the AFL counts school programs and Auskick separately.

Im not saying that there may not have been vague in the past, as they were with the Senate information, but this does address that somewhat.

The report is listed at http://www.afl.com.au/portals/0/2012/afl_annual_report_2011.pdf

Latest posts