What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie and Kiwi stars heading for Super League: NRL in crisis?

ACTPanthers

Bench
How low does someone have to get to have a conversation with themselves on an internet forum..? Pretty f**king low I assume...

Mose Masoe now off to England to play with Hull KR in the 2nd division of European rugby league -- the Championship So now it is St. George-Illawarra which loses a rare talent.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
Mose Masoe now off to England to play with Hull KR in the 2nd division of European rugby league.
Damn, another superstar of the game gone... Up there with the greats of the game. We should change the name of the Dally M's to the Mose M's to celebrate this once in a lifetime player...

Reactions: JJ

Saxon

Bench
Mose Masoe is good. He will go well in the Championship.

Exactly. In the Championship.
Where the teams that aren't good enough to play in the top grade are. (Remember, Rovers got relegated last year)
For those not familiar with the English system, this is the second tier; essentially the equivalent of QLD or NSW Cup.

So you are essentially saying - and I agree - Mose Masoe is a good reserve grader.

Exactly. In the Championship.
Where the teams that aren't good enough to play in the top grade are. (Remember, Rovers got relegated last year)
For those not familiar with the English system, this is the second tier; essentially the equivalent of QLD or NSW Cup.

So you are essentially saying - and I agree - Mose Masoe is a good reserve grader.

Mose Masoe is probably better than a reserve grader. He did play well for the Sydney Roosters once, and he did the same for St Helens. It has been world class forwards like Tyson Frizell and others that have kept Mr Masoe out of first grade.

Latest posts