What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUSTRALIA DAY CHALLENGE :: 26 Jan :: Rabbitohs 24 Rhinos 26 @ Florida, USA

Monk

Referee
ndira pots the two...
FULLTIME: LEEDS WIN 26-24
what a great event this turned out to be...
souths young guys really stepped up

Monk

Referee
i got to say, well done souths..
i have a new respect for this team...
well done, a tale of two halves...

Monk

Referee
i got to say, well done souths..
i have a new respect for this team...
well done, a tale of two halves...

Sonic Star

Juniors
Souths showed why the are the pride of the league and what South Sydney spirit is.
To come back from 26 - 0 at half time to 26 - 24 using nothing but young kids and PL players up against the best UK team thats full of GB and NZ interenationals.

Not to mention Souths bombed quite a few tries.

greenhat

Juniors
What a corker of a game that turned out to be. Even a bit of biff at the end as icing on the entertainment cake.
The (over capacity) crowd was out of their seats at the end apparently.
Sounds like an absolute winner of an event.

Sonic Star

Juniors
I cant wait to CH9 shows the replay of this game.

Iv'e been up for 27 hours straight, not even tired, but might aswell try n get some sleep.

Paullyboy

Coach
Any word on when Channel 9 are going to show it? I caught the end of the story on the channel 7 news tonight which had footage, but Channel 9 news didnt even mention it

Penance

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Any word on when Channel 9 are going to show it? I caught the end of the story on the channel 7 news tonight which had footage, but Channel 9 news didnt even mention it
Yeah it was on CH 9 news, i recorded it on my comp.

Paullyboy

Coach
Really? Unless it was the lead sport story Channel 9 Brisbane didnt show it which is strange as they usually plug the crap out of league.

There was a farily long story about the match on Channel 9's Sydney news... There was footage of Danny Weidler standing next to Russell Crowe while he addressed the crowd.

Penance

Juniors
cumberlandsashes81 said:
There was a farily long story about the match on Channel 9's Sydney news... There was footage of Danny Weidler standing next to Russell Crowe while he addressed the crowd.
That was HaC, and i laughed haha, imagine the entire world tuning into Danny Weilder lmao

Latest posts