What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

IanG

Coach
I know this might be alot for fans to ask but let's hope we can get focused back onto the cricket and put the controversy behind us. It has at least created a bit more interest.

Wonder if Hogg will play or if he'll be dropped for Shaun Tait and they play 4 pace bowlers and get the spin from Pup and Roy if they need it.

With the cloud over Matty Hayden I dare say he'll need to pass a fitness test. Be interested to see who gets the nod if he fails to pull through

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wednesday 16th Jan 2008
Game starts at 1.30pm AEST through to 8.30pm
though the telecast starts from 1pm on ch9

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
for your troubles Ian

DSCN2495%20-%20Sheep.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
talk on Foxsports this morning that Hoggy may not get a run, looks like it could be 4 quicks

the only issue atm is Haydos, hope he is OK because is not in that great a form atm

DeeGan

Bench
Twizzle said:
talk on Foxsports this morning that Hoggy may not get a run, looks like it could be 4 quicks

the only issue atm is Haydos, hope he is OK because is not in that great a form atm

Did I miss something here re: Hayden's form or have I not turned on the sarchasim antenna? :oops:

DeeGan

Bench
Twizzle said:
sorry typo

"Rogers is not in good form"

Ahh ... yeah, I still believe we should be moving Huss up if Hayden is out and bring in Katich or David Hussey.

DeeGan

Bench
Twizzle said:
I just hope Haydos gets over his injury

If I am a betting man, I put money on Hayden playing. He is one of our most durable cricketers since returning to the Test fray and it more likely than unlikely that he will play.

Jake86

Juniors
Should drop Hogg and Johnson, and bring in Noffke and Tait.

4 Quicks and 2 part time spinners for perth

dice

Juniors
A pity the WACA isn't what it used to be. I would have loved seeing the Indian batsmen fearing for their lives.

DeeGan

Bench
dice said:
A pity the WACA isn't what it used to be. I would have loved seeing the Indian batsmen fearing for their lives.

I think the 20/20 game showed there is some of that 'old school' WACA wicket on offer for the quicks and the Indians have every right to be fearful out there :cool:

dice

Juniors
DeeGan said:
I think the 20/20 game showed there is some of that 'old school' WACA wicket on offer for the quicks and the Indians have every right to be fearful out there :cool:

They can no longer source the same clay so it will never be the same. Hopefully they have at least made it better than the last few years which has been quite ordinary.

D

Deleted member 10972

I think it would be hell facing Bollinger on that pitch if its really bouncy. Left arm, tall, swings the ball in, high arm, lots of aggression and accuracy.