What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Wales

Not sure why Schwarzer is playing or Lucas Neill, very happy to see Spiranovic fit though.

0-0 after 30, dominating Wales atm. Gabbidon having a shocker

Lol @ Mark Bosnich "Ramsey, Bellamy and Bale would walk in to any national team, smh

Mong

Post Whore
Happy to see Jack Collison out there for Wales. Has had a shite time of it since he came on the scene. Looked like he could have been anything then his dad dies in a traffic accidet ( i think on the way to one of jacks games) then he got injured long term and is only really on the comeback now.

Couple of good touches early on setting up pretty much their best chance of the game so far

boxhead

First Grade
Robbéry wasn't playing

But yeah, dude had to switch to the right and still came up with nothing #overrated

:lol: You just can't quit can you?
Fact is millions of people disagree with you, and consider that not only hasn't he played for Wales in 10 months but he is just coming back from injury :lol:
Moron :lol:

boxhead

First Grade
The fact of the matter with Bale is that he is a very good left winger who can be wildly inconsistent. He destroyed Maicon twice and between those fixtures he was, for example, largely ineffective away against Bolton. That really is all there is to it. I don't know how that is so hard to understand.

And by the way, in a "terrible" team, setting up his team's only goal means he did nothing? :lol: Troll.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Trolls don't usually state facts, Boxhead.

Did you not read my post? The real facts with Bale are that he can be very inconsistent but is brilliant on his day. The only reason he might be overrated is because he wasnt rated at all before last season. His improvement from his past years was massive.

A question, do either of you even watch Spurs on a regular basis? Come back when you provide a genuine answer.

a goal assist is nothing huh ?

nice tactical move from the Welsh manager

It was one of the worst corners to ever produce a goal.

Ineffectual performance, shut down by Wilkshire and switched to the right where his only move was to cut in on the left which was swiftly cut down.

Lol @ boxhead, shut up dickhead

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Ineffectual performance, shut down by Wilkshire and switched to the right where his only move was to cut in on the left which was swiftly cut down.

perfect curve on the ball and pin point accuracy

young Gareth can bend it better than Beckham

boxhead

First Grade

:lol: Just because you know I'm telling the truth and you still can't handle it :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Unfortunately due to an early day at Uni, I wasn't able to watch the game. How did Spira and Zullo go?

I assume both started?

Southernsaint

Staff member
I went to the game, the first half was brutal. Australia were rusty and the Welsh were rusty AND crap.

They announced the crowd as 6,000 but that would be generoous, I reckon.

Went back to the pub after the game until 2am. Then up at five and flew back to Dublin for work. Dying right now.

:lol: Just because you know I'm telling the truth and you still can't handle it :lol:

Did you watch the game you f**king moron? He got shut down all night, switched to the right after an hour and continued to do nothing over there aswell. He provided an assit from a corner, big news, the ball bounced 15 metres infront of the intended.

You just stick to being a plastic Madrid fan

Unfortunately due to an early day at Uni, I wasn't able to watch the game. How did Spira and Zullo go?

I assume both started?

Spiranovic was largely untested, got in the way of a Bale shot late in the game that may have troubled Schwarzer but it was atleast good to see him play.

Latest posts