What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Wales

boxhead

First Grade
Did you watch the game you f**king moron? He got shut down all night, switched to the right after an hour and continued to do nothing over there aswell. He provided an assit from a corner, big news, the ball bounced 15 metres infront of the intended.

You just stick to being a plastic Madrid fan

Spiranovic was largely untested, got in the way of a Bale shot late in the game that may have troubled Schwarzer but it was atleast good to see him play.

:lol: FFS I wasn't even talking about the game you mentally-challenged hog. I stated the raw facts about Bale and they are that he can be a f**king good player on his day but he does go missing.
And for the record I watched the game and he was the only outlet for Wales, it's no surprise him and Bellamy were quiet when Wales' strategy was "get it to Bale/Bellamy". From what I saw Bale was close to Wales best player and provided the majority of their minimal threat.
And by the way, you obviously don't watch Spurs. Moron. Come back when you watch him at full flight and then say he is overrated :lol:

"Plastic Madrid fan" :lol: How rich coming from a troll like you :lol:
You are so blind to the truth it's laughable.
Even though he set up the goal - and for all you know that bounce may have been intentional - you still can't accept that he really was the only attacking threat in a well beaten team. It's no surprise he was quiet when his team's midfield was absolutely destroyed, yet apparently that has no bearing on the argument. You are so f**king blind that I can't stop laughing at you. When you actually do watch Spurs regularly, and compare his past seasons to his 2010/2011 season, you will see why people were raving about him. Is he one of the best wingers in the world? Of course not. But he is regardless a very good winger and the fact that you can't accept that means you have no credibility.

Last edited: