What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs. England

Big Pete

Referee
Still no team announcement yet for either side but it's being reported that the Australian line up will remain unchanged.

Tate and Watmough are both racing the clock though.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Whats the expected crowd for this game?

Pretty poor promotion down there from what I hear. Actually pretty poor promotion for both games. Well done ARL. :roll:

babyg

Juniors
Whats the expected crowd for this game?

Pretty poor promotion down there from what I hear. Actually pretty poor promotion for both games. Well done ARL. :roll:

Colin Love's probably siphoning as much cash as he can while he still has the chance. 6.30 is an odd time. They need to promote it so people realise it is on.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think supercoach will play the sane team as last week then if they win picks the emus for the kiwi game

SEAT 1A

Bench
20K tickets have been sold from what I've read.

At first I thought 20K a bit low however, comparing to the SFS in Sydney, it's not to bad. No other option to play England in MEL, as they wouldn't have to may against PNG.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think supercoach will play the sane team as last week then if they win picks the emus for the kiwi game

Do you think they picked too many players for just 4 games?

I mean we dont know if blokes like Carney, Farah, Bird, Lawrence, Young and Matt Scott are expected to get a game

Springs

First Grade
England:
1 Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
2 Darrell Goulding (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
3 Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield Giants, Newsome)
4 Ryan Atkins (Warrington Wolves,
5 Tom Briscoe (Hull FC, Featherstone Lions)
6 Sean O’Loughlin (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
7 Luke Robinson (Huddersfield Giants, Siddal)
8 Sam Burgess (South Sydney, Dewsbury Moor)
9 James Roby (St Helens, Blackbrook)
10 James Graham (St Helens, Blackbrook) (capt)
11 Gareth Ellis (Wests Tigers, Castleford Lock Lane)
12 Joel Tomkins (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
13 Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves, Normanton Knights)

Interchange
14 Stuart Fielden (Wigan Warriors, Illingworth)
15 Eorl Crabtree (Huddersfield Giants, Huddersfield YMCA)
16 Ben Harrison (Warrington Wolves, Barrow Island)
17 Shaun Lunt (Huddersfield Giants, Ellenborough)

Australia is the same except for Young comes in at 18th man.

Time Sheens is a wanker. Not playing Boyd is simply pathetic.

If the fringe players weren't given a run vs PNG they should be at least making an appearance in this weeks game or vs NZ.

Gidley simply isn't up to rep standard (as he's shown several times before), the centre pairing is ridiculous and Lote's selection is some kind of corrupt reward for signing with Sheen's Choking Tigers.

Butters

Bench
Boyd should never have been in the squad, the only reason looks at all decent in any rep games is because of Inglis.

Just sh*ts me that we won the comp' so convincingly and can only manage one player in Australia's top seventeen. (Mind you Wests were more hard done by in 2005 with no player in the Aussie side).

It's a bloody joke! The national coach needs to be a free agent and not aligned to a particular NRL side.