What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia will play either Tonga or England in the final

Lebbo73

Bench
OK then, England are the only speed bump.
So the Kiwis decided they couldn't beat Australia and let Fiji win. This gives the Test players an extra week off. I wonder what England will decide to do against Tonga? My gut instinct tells me that they have a bigger heartstring then the Kiwis. It still won't stop a 20+ point beating in the final at Suncorp!

deluded pom?

Coach
So the Kiwis decided they couldn't beat Australia and let Fiji win. This gives the Test players an extra week off. I wonder what England will decide to do against Tonga? My gut instinct tells me that they have a bigger heartstring then the Kiwis. It still won't stop a 20+ point beating in the final at Suncorp!
The way England played yesterday I wouldn't disagree with you but I'd like to think we won't produce such a high error count and poor completion rate like that again.

Last Week

Bench
Shame Australia needs to be in it, imagine how much more interesting the RLWC would be without Australia!

For the majority of Australians, where the game is most popular, not very.

Besides, I think you poms would get more satisfaction with beating Australia in the final rather than Fiji!

Lebbo73

Bench
Can't you buy tickets for the World Cup final yet? I live in Toowoomba only 1hr 45mins from the ground and I wanted to buy a few tickets!

DC80

Juniors
For the majority of Australians, where the game is most popular, not very.

Besides, I think you poms would get more satisfaction with beating Australia in the final rather than Fiji!
Absolutely. Plus it's a pleasure watching the likes of Slater, Smith and Cronk. Always appreciate quality regardless of what jersey they are wearing.

Latest posts