What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

Sphagnum

Coach
Watch flogs everywhere jump on Bonneval for the Cups now...

Was one of the more impressive 3yo classic winners in recent times. Reminded me a bit of ethereal tbh.

There was 150 lengths from first to last and the two on speed who had made it a true staying test cleared out from the rest.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was one of the more impressive 3yo classic winners in recent times. Reminded me a bit of ethereal tbh.

There was 150 lengths from first to last and the two on speed who had made it a true staying test cleared out from the rest.

How it was $4 almost is beyond me. Was the easiest bet of the card behind Winx. Peach of a ride from Bowman

lockyno1

Post Whore
You did well,she thrashed them

Yep. I hate backing favourites but I honestly looked at that race and it was like "it might not be Jon Snow or Gingernuts class but who on earth is beating it".

$4 on a winner which I had a fair bit on is better than losing on some donkey

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lottery tomorrow not sure I want to know how bad it will be...heavy 9 with a bunch of plodders good luck.

Le Remain is way unders watch it lose