What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Comin Through has been hammered in betting I took the 6s early in the week so watch it get caught in a pocket and be a good thing beaten :/

Interested to see how Inference has come back too think he is a serious horse

Sphagnum

Coach
The qld champ Cyndies Magic going around in the rookie rebel at the meadows tonight. Currently $3.70 place. Worth a bet if you like heart in your mouth stuff. Check her out if you've never heard of her. Gun dog.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Join the club hiney..

Would have had 66% of the quaddie if Spieth won!

I needed a good bottle of scotch to get over yesterday

Sphagnum

Coach
Join the club hiney..

Would have had 66% of the quaddie if Spieth won!

I needed a good bottle of scotch to get over yesterday

If only the key ingredient of scotch was punter's lament. You could start making your own.

I noticed supido and flying Artie both put in career worst runs and counterattack still couldn't get passed them.

Good horse that one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If only the key ingredient of scotch was punter's lament. You could start making your own.

I noticed supido and flying Artie both put in career worst runs and counterattack still couldn't get passed them.

Good horse that one.

At least Star Plod didn't win, that is always a positive. Have a lot of time for Terravista, rarely puts in a terrible run.

Counterattack was shocking, but I was half right with a absolute donkey in Flamberge getting 4th. Thought a donkey would get 4th.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Each to their own, I'll still curse Star Plod after costing me a large multi a few runs back!