What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brah why was Star Turn not in the Oakleigh Plate or Galaxy,1100m around the bend is what this horse needs but they kepy racing him down the straight,this reminds me of when Foxplay went to the Thousand Guineas instead of the Flight Stakes and missed a group 1 for the taking.

I should own all racehorses and map out there programs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brah why was Star Turn not in the Oakleigh Plate or Galaxy,1100m around the bend is what this horse needs but they kepy racing him down the straight,this reminds me of when Foxplay went to the Thousand Guineas instead of the Flight Stakes and missed a group 1 for the taking.

I should own all racehorses and map out there programs
After he way Star Turn smashed the older horses @ Caulfield over 1100m in the spring the Oakleigh plate should of been their number 1 priority this autumn, the Galaxy would of been a nice little bonus as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Star Plod would have lost anyway. Glad it's retired. Can join Exoplod in retirement lol

Great day yesterday was great beingnon track too. Winx is a star

Sphagnum

Coach
Had the best run you've ever seen and did sweet f**k all.

That is 2 years in a row now that they've attracted a listed field for a group 1 race.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Star Turn has beaten home the Oakleigh Plate winner Sheidel every time they raced,they missed there only chance of getting this donkey colt a group 1 win and sending him off to stud

Enjoy stud life in Korea brah

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least Star Plod lost this weekend happy days

Still livid about number 10 costing me the quaddie when I had 2nd,3rd and 4th in that leg!

coolsteve

Juniors
At least Star Plod lost this weekend happy days

Still livid about number 10 costing me the quaddie when I had 2nd,3rd and 4th in that leg!
you need to give the quaddies a miss. you been missing by one leg for the last 2 years. maybe a 3 race all up:cool: