What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Randwick guineas is giving me wood. Return bout of Kementari vs siege of Quebec with a little bit of ace high thrown in.

I'm sticking with run naan in the BD at this stage too.

Kementari should be kept to sprint distances,the Lonhro's don't win group 1 races over a mile

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Whose everyone like for the Slipper early doors? Sunlight looks a quality filly and is adaptable so will be hard to beat..

One I think that is a bit forgotten about is Neutrality, one start one win and was really impressive.

Beat Stunts who I think is more than handy, currently 26-1 if Stunts comes out and runs well this weekend then the form will look really solid and I think it will shorten considerably.

He has trialled pretty nicely twice since, only issue I have is it is a jump and run type and in such a high pressure race its always hard to lead and win.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nothing has really jumped up so far this year Lemon. sunlight looks classy but how strong really was the Millions??

I never normally worry till after the Blue diamond.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Whose everyone like for the Slipper early doors? Sunlight looks a quality filly and is adaptable so will be hard to beat..

One I think that is a bit forgotten about is Neutrality, one start one win and was really impressive.

Beat Stunts who I think is more than handy, currently 26-1 if Stunts comes out and runs well this weekend then the form will look really solid and I think it will shorten considerably.

He has trialled pretty nicely twice since, only issue I have is it is a jump and run type and in such a high pressure race its always hard to lead and win.

I like Gongs to win the Slipper sir

Sphagnum

Coach
Backed stunts to win the slipper at 51s thinking it would return and firm up. Ran a shocker and has disappeared from the markets.

Fml

Sphagnum

Coach
I can’t be the only who would throw one into ol’ Bernie Cooper? :thinking:

You know what? I'll always have a semi for her after she won on SEX MACHINE in 2003. It was slipper day when freemason beat northerly in the BMW. I went out specifically to back SEX MACHINE and she rode it perfectly to dive bomb them late at $31.

I always backed freemason when he raced but I was rolling in it that day so went for a big double up on Northerly (who would beat f**ken freemason easily 99 times out of 100)

I almost cried.

Still a great day.

Sphagnum

Coach
Had a good day but if Emperors Way wins outright Hiney has the money to take out Bernie to somewhere really nice before he plows her into next week.

Some colonels original recipe washed down with a bottle of liquorland's finest passion pop.

'Only the best for You, baby...'

Latest posts