What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

Sphagnum

Coach
Unforgotten and Auvray on Saturday.

I reckon danzdanzdance will run a race in the oaks too. Shenanigans last start when ridden upside down.

Unforgotten, danzdamzdance, savvy coup and luvaluva

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tossing up between Hiyaam, Savvy Coup and Luvaluva for the Oaks. Probably have more on Savvy Coup at this stage. This is a VERY good horse.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Femme Fireball is the most interesting runner on Saturday for me,ran through the grades nicely in Brissy in her first campaign which ended in finishing 4 lengths of Pierata in the Vo Rogue.

Pierro out of a Fastnet Rock mare

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lot 399 Snitzel x Tetsuko (IAI mare) went for a lazy 1.4million today.. pencil this thing in as 2020 Al Quoz Sprint winner already

What are the chances Snitzel or I am Legend will ever go to the Northern Hemisphere for some European ass?

Redoutes didn't start going to France until he was 45 so i guess anything is possible

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bit of a rumour going around that this might actually be Winx's swansong this weekend.

More I think about it the more I think it might actually be true... will go out equaling BC's record,in front of the local crowd, stays equal with the King on 3x Cox Plates and then she would be ready for the next breeding season.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bit of a rumour going around that this might actually be Winx's swansong this weekend.

More I think about it the more I think it might actually be true... will go out equaling BC's record,in front of the local crowd, stays equal with the King on 3x Cox Plates and then she would be ready for the next breeding season.

I’d be shocked if it didn’t go to the CP. an easy 3 million bucks and then retire. The CP is a better swan song for Winx.